You're Right

It was only a few hours after Jesse and the gang left to go on their heroic quest to save Beacontown! Though back in town Stacy and Stampy where standing in Stampys little garden and having a chat.

"You know Stacy, I can take care of myself you know." Stampy pointed out.

Stacy shifted her eyebrows to look a little surprised. "Really? I find that a little hard to believe Stampy. No offense."

"What do you think I was doing before I saw you at the mansion? Surviving! I can work quite well on my own, for your information!" Stampy argued.

"Whatever helps you sleep at night," Stacy said, shrugging.

Stampy stamped his foot on the ground like an angry child. "I can protect myself! I survived the mansion and the zombie attack!"

"Whatever you mean, jellybean," Stacy joked.

"Now is not the time for joking around! You didn't need to risk yourself to protect me you know!" Stampy growled. He didn't want his friend to get hurt just to save him.

Stacy looked at the snow and smiled. "Whatever floats your boat."

"Stacy, you're my friend. But right now you're really getting on my nerves! And stop saying 'whatever'!"

"Sure thing Sugarcube!"

"Stop!"

"Don't crack your back, Jack." Stacy teased.

"Okay, you just made that one up!" Stampy growled.

"There's no need to argue any longer cutie-pie," Stacy said. Though immediately after she realized what she said and held back the urge to cover her mouth. If I make it look intentional then maybe he won't notice. She thought.

Though when Stacy looked back at Stampy he was slightly red. And in an attempt to not let the conversation die out he let out an awkward laugh. "Oh, I get it. Because we were arguing about cake and pie earlier. I get it... kind of."

Stacy gave Stampy a gentle nudge back to his home. "M-maybe you should go inside Stampy. You might catch a cold."

"But we promised Jesse that we would look after Beacontown while they're gone!" Stampy argued.

"Don't argue with me! Inside. NOW!" Stacy said assertively.

Like a little kitten, Stampy let out a little mew before agreeing to go inside his home to tend to his parrots. Leaving Stacy outside in the snow to recollect her thoughts.

Stacy hit her forehead (softly) a few times with her fist. Talking to herself she said, "What the Nether was that? Did I just call him cute? I mean some of the things he does are cute, like his little love garden. But still. Get it together Stacy!"

~~~A few days later~~~

Ever since Jesse (or Romeo but nobody knew that) came back to Beacontown everything changed. Structures were being taken down, animals killed, and Jesse seemed all-powerful and acted like a Dictator. Beacontown was supposed to be a safe place.

The people always had this uncomforting feeling that they were being watched, or followed. Stampy had felt this feeling before, ever since the Cassie Rose/White Pumpkin incident, he'd always felt that she was following him. He only got over his paranoia a few weeks ago, and now it was back and worse.

Although it felt wrong for thinking this, especially at a time like this, he was proving Stacy wrong. He could take care of himself! Though he was worried about her whereabouts. Ever since Jesse came back, she's been gone. I hope she's okay. Maybe she's just hiding? Stampy thought, hopefully.