When I Don't Remember You

An AU I came up with just now. Stacy was also struck by The White Pumpkin (Cassie Rose), but Stampy managed to save her with the use of a command block (probably stolen from Ivor) which slowly starts eating away at her memories and self-control. She had a journal of letters to Stampy apologizing as to why she was acting the way she was. And here is where the story starts.

And both Dan and Lizzie are dead. To make it more depressing. But it's not their story anyway.

~~~Outside the White Pumpkins Mansion~~~

It was a few days since Stacy almost had a dance with death. But a miracle happened, she was saved. Stampy saved her! A command block he managed to pickpocket off of Ivor. Though even if she's fine something seemed off. Maybe not to Stampy, but Stacy definitely knew something was wrong with her.

She had a date with death and she didn't go. The command block did something. Something to me. She violently thought. It couldn't have just saved me, that wouldn't make sense. And I'm assuming Stampy did that out of panic so whatever he put into the block wasn't exactly clear. Or maybe I was always supposed to die from Cassie? Or perhaps I'm just crazy?

She was snapped out of her thoughts when Stampy wanted to rest, which was a good idea since the two have been walking for miles on end. Stacy took refuge under a nice, giant, shady oak tree. While Stampy was frolicking around like a princess with the animals.

Stacy chuckled when she saw what Stampy was doing. For a man, he was so feminine and didn't care what anyone else thought. But Stacy's nice thoughts didn't last, for she took out an almost-empty notebook, a quill, and a little jar of ink. She opened to a fresh page (for some of the pages were used for drawings and dumb poems or theories on who the murder was) and started to write.

Stampy,

 Is it just you and me in the wreckage of the world? That must be so confusing for a little boy. And I know you're going to need me here with you. But I'm losing myself, and I'm afraid you're going to lose me too.

 The power keeps me alive, but it's making me crazy. And I need to save you. But who's going to save me? Please, forgive me for whatever I do. When I don't remember you.

- Stacy

She briefly sketched a chicken that was resting near the group of animals, but then she got up. "Come on Stampy, we have a long walk ahead of us." She called out.

Stampy pouted like a child, "Five more minutes?"

"Now," Stacy ordered.

"Okay... bye animals!" Stampy told the animals, before running up next to Stacy so the two could walk together.

~~~

Over a year or so the two went portal hopping. In one world they explored giant ruins of a castle, while in another they feasted on cakes and pumpkin pie! There was one world where the two were forced to sleep amongst a heard of fluffy sheep.

Stacy often wrote more and more in her notebook, her letters always ending with the same sentences: Please, forgive me for whatever I do. When I don't remember you.

Though she could never bring herself to show Stampy the notebook. What would he think? Would he even believe her? Would he feel guilty for doing this to her?

Eventually, the two found their way into the world of New The Order of the Stone and settled in BeaconTown. Building houses right next to each other. Stampy became the Parrot Prince, and Stacy had her own little farm.