Chapter 16: Everything

Start from the beginning

"What happened?" Yuhkei asked.

"The call was declined."

Yuhkei told him to try again so that was what Changbin did. By the fourth ring Changbin was tapping his finger on his knee in anticipation. The automated voice came through the phone stating it was declined again.

Determined, Changbin typed in the number once more. He brought it to his ear and waited. Each ring making his heart speed up more. He wasn't going to stop calling until the Australian boy answered. He new it was early in the morning over there, but he needed to call him now.

By the third ring,

"Why do you keep calling this number?!"

Changbin's heart stopped. The voice of his lover coming through the speaker. It doesn't matter if he sounded angry, he was so relieved to here him speak. As his voice echoed through Changbin's head, he almost forgot to answer.

"Felix?" He questioned, hearing the boy on the other end gasp.

"C-Changbin?"

That was when Changbin bursted out into tears.

"Oh my god Changbin what the hell?! You're okay right?! How could you fucking leave me for a whole month are you crazy?! You better have a reasonable explanation for this or I might just go nuts!!-"

He let Felix rant, a smile on his face. His tears were rolling down his cheeks though they were tears of pure joy. Yuhkei watched the scene unfold in front of him. He was confused, as he could hear the boy on the other line yelling.

"Well? Hello?"

Changbin chuckled and wiped his cheek with the back of his hand, "hey baby."

There was silence on the other end and then a quite sob, "I miss you so much." Felix cried.

"I miss you too..."

"Please tell me everything is okay.."

Changbin pauses, everything wasn't okay. In fact, without Felix nothing was ever okay anymore.

"It's not. I um..I want to explain everything to you but...it's kind of hard to put it into words."

"I've gone a month without hearing you speak so we need to make up for that. Get explaining," Felix demanded.

Changbin locked eyes with Yuhkei and let him know it would be a while. But Yuhkei didn't mind, he was happy that his step brother could finally get into contact with those he loved.

"Felix, just know before I tell you anything. I love you okay? You and only you."

"No L word, we discussed this!" Felix whined followed by a sniffle. He seemed to have calmed down, and the crying stopped on his end.

"I don't care, I want you to know I do love you," Changbin stated.

"Of course...I love you too."

With that, Changbin explained everything. From his abusive father, to the forced marriage, to his brother Yuhkei. He told Felix about how his phone was taken away and he wasn't aloud out of his room. He told him about how Yuhkei was supposed to guard him like a hawk and not let him on any device to get ahold of anyone.

When Changbin finished Felix only sighed. It seemed the boy was speechless. He hadn't had any idea about how Changbin's father treated people.

"Why would your mother willingly send you there? I mean she just doesn't seem like that kind of person," Felix finally asked.