Chapter 2

Previously on The Wolf Shifter's Destiny:

The next thing I register is a sharp pain in my neck. I release whimper of pain and stagger back, unlatching my jaw from the boys arm.  Blood drips from my teeth as I growl at the people in the room.  My eyes suddenly spot the door, wide open with no obstacles blocking it. I pounce over the boy cradling his arm, passing the short, raven haired man.

"IT'S HEADING FOR THE DOOR!"

A raven haired woman blocks my path, but my speed and strength knock her aside with ease, launching her into some shelves. I swiftly exit, sprinting down the hall. Loud footsteps follow me in hot pursuit. My running starts to slow as my legs grow weaker.

'What's happening?'

I burst through a set of double doors with the remaining remnants of my strength. A chorus of shocked gasps fill the room, before something tackles me to the ground. I don't fight back, as what little strength I had dissipates. My vision starts to blur and the last thing I see are those captivating silver eyes, before my eyes close and darkness consumes me.

Y/N POV

Y/N POV

"She should be waking up soon. She has an unusually high body temperature, so the sedative will wear off quickly"

"She?"

"Yep! I thought I'd take a look while she's out"

I start to stir from my unconscious state, whimpering slightly at the throbbing pain in my head.

"Oh look! She's waking up!"

I open my blurry (W/E/C) eyes and allow them the adjust. I notice I'm in the room I woke up in before with four people looking down at me. I recognise them as the boy I bit, the brunette with glasses, the raven haired man and the blond I saw with them in the forest. I growl threateningly and lunge at them, only to be stopped by a chain holding me back. They had attached a chain to a metal collar on me while I was unconscious. I continue to growl while tugging on the chain.

"Do you think she's trainable?" The blond asks.

"I think it's possible. Eren and Levi got pretty close before being interrupted" the woman says in thought.

"I would have been able to touch her if Mikasa hadn't yelled" the boy with emerald eyes pouts.

"What do you say, Levi? Up for the challenge?"

"Is that an order?" The raven haired man asks in a monotone voice.

"It's a suggestion"

"Fine" he sighs.

"Great. You and cadet Jeager can train her and Hanji can conduct experiments to find out more about her" the blond concludes before leaving the room.

"Yes!" The ones know as Hanji and Eren exclaims in excitement.

I continue my assault on the chain to no avail. A chain should be no problem for me, but this is one heavy duty chain. I grumble in annoyance, turning my head to see the short man, Levi, heading towards me. He glares at me and I glare right back, growling as I try to attack him.

"You won't get anywhere if you glare. She's a wolf, not a cadet" Hanji snickers.

"You think you can do any better?" He scowls.

"Let Eren give it a go" She says.

"Fine. Go ahead brat" he takes a few steps back.

Eren smiles happily and approaches me like he did previously, sending a grin my way.

"Hey beautiful, I'm not going to hurt you" He says sweetly.

His calming aura makes me relax and I stop pulling at the chain, taking a step back as he reaches me. He extends his hand to me like he did before, allowing me to take in his familiar scent. After deciding he is no threat, I move my head so his hand lays on top of it. He smiles and strokes behind my ear as I tilt my head into his hand, releasing an approving growl.

"And that's how it's done" Hanji smirks.

"Tch"

My eyes lock onto Eren's bandaged arm and I whine slightly, feeling guilty for hurting him. He notices and crouches down so he is eye level with me.

"It's ok. Don't worry about it, I forgive you" He says, without breaking eye contact.

My ears perk up at that and I wag my tail, giving him a lick on the cheek. He chuckles and scratches beneath my jaw.

"Stop talking to it like it's human" Levi scolds.

I growl at him, not liking his attitude or the use of the term 'it'. Hanji gasps in excitement.

"I think she can understand us!" She exclaims, while Eren calms me.

"Don't be ridiculous" Levi grumbles.

I growl again and he scowls.

"Well let's test it out" Eren grins. "Hey girl, can you sit for me?"

I send Levi a wolf-ish smirk, before planting my butt on the ground with a smug look. Eren grins and Hanji squeals, Levi just rolls his eyes in annoyance.

"I must experiment further!" Hanji proclaims.

'Something tells me I'm going to regret that'

To Be Continued...