Night School (Real world)

[Fandom used: The real world.|

Scenario 1: Epsion. The new village you moved in. You and family found a nice duplex by there so why not. The habitation costed at a reasonable price and it had enough space for you and your family. You decided to learn more about the village since you noticed some rather particular things about it. For example, everything was closed in the morning. Strange, maybe the day you arrived, it was a sort of  no-work holiday? You go to sleep at night with that conclusion. That's until the next day, you notice the same exact thing. Was everyone asleep in the morning? Later at night, you decided to stay awake longer than usual and from there, you see students, around your age, walking towards the school, two streets away your house. You quickly put on some casual clothing  and rushed out of your house along with your backpack. You proceeded to follow the other kids and where they were going. From there, you bump into a boy. He seemed calm about your arrival. You..

Scenario 2: Ok Epsion. New village, new ordinary life. Nope, that's the exact opposite of how the town works. You just found out that the village's life form lives upside. What it means by that is that daytime is considered nighttime and nighttime is day time. In sort, in the daytime, people are resting and at night, everyone goes to work or the students go to school. You were attending MoonsVale Academy this year. You just received your locker code for this year and grabbed your books for your first class. English. You decided to sit at the back since you were the new student after all and that's when you saw a boy, with dark skin sit right next to you. They had blue hair that faded into black, blue eyes and they seemed to wear a blue and dark green night sweater with dark green pants. Do you decide to talk to them?
~~~
Form:
Full name:
Name:
Nickname:
Age:
Appearance:
Personality:
Other:
~~~
OC used:

Full name: Kieran Moon Sanchez
Name: Kieran
Nickname: None
Age: 15
Appearance: Blue hair that fades into black, blue eyes, dark skin, blue and green night sweater, dark green sweat pants and white shiny sneakers.
Personality: Mostly calm, isn't much of a complainer, likes to learn, dislikes the village's life form, capable in self-defence, worst subject is gym, rather of a social butterfly.
Other: Born at Espion, has two brothers and an older step-sister, is apart of the: "Moon socials " club.