Spellbound Summercamp (Magic filled reality)

|Fandom used:Magicfied real world|

(Note: it's best to RP Spellbound Reality Before this one. Since you'll not really understand anything.)

Scenario 1: It was the summer! You and your friends graduated level 1 of Spellbound Academy. Wasn't that a charm? Guess you'll see the teachers again next year. This summer, you heard that your friends: Bea, Bdog and Julien were going by the school's summer camp to enjoy the summer since they have nothing to do. As you walked to: Enchantment Parks this fine morning, you realized your new monitor looked a bit harsh in a way. But you didn't question it since you shouldn't judge someone by the outside. You see Bea run towards you, a massive smile on her face. "Hey you made it Y/N! " she cheered, more than relieved. What do you reply with?

Scenario 2: It's week 1 of Spellbound Summercamp. For this week's field trip, the whole group was going to go camping on Extreme Forests. Loads of bears, foxes and sometimes wolves. Julien and Bea werent too excited for this trip due to them being introverts but you and Bdog couldn't wait. So, the next day, you present to the meeting spot(Enchantment Parks) bright and early, with your luggage. You see the bus to leave and you noticed Bdog waving at you from the window inside. "Come on in! Y/N! Let's show Bea and Julien that camping rocks!". Do you decide to go in?

Scenario 3: It was currently lunch by the Parks and everyone was having a picnic outside. Bdog and Bea were currently preoccupied inside the Parks's shack since they were helping the monitors grab some materials for the next game in plan. You and Julien didn't talk much during the year so you thought this would be the perfect time to catch up with him. As you were about to answer, he turns to you: "Y/N, I never got to ask...what do you like about Spellbound Academy?". What do you answer with?
~~~
Form:
Full name:
Name:
Age:
Species: (note: they have to be somewhat half human)
Personality:
Power:
Backstory:
~~~
OCS used:

Full name: Unknown
Name: Bea (Its my persona, not an actual OC)
Age: 13
Species: Human
Personality: Loves writing, childish, very agile in sword fighting
Power: Water
Backstory: Unknown

Full name: Unknown
Name: Bdog
Age: The reader/roleplayer decides
Species:Werewolf
Personality: Shipper, stealthy, very talented in sword fighting and hand to hand combat
Power: Plasma
Backstory: Unknown

Full name: Unknown
Name: Julien
Age: 13
Species: Human
Personality: Gets distracted easily, brave, doesn't fight with actual weapons but rather with powers and the objects around him.
Power: Able to summon dragons/Fight using dragon breath(a cloud of smoke that weakens others)
Backstory: Unknown