The four admin statues. (MCSM)

|Fandom used:MCSM|

Scenario 1: you were visiting a museum near the town of Beacontown. Your tour guide was Jesse and he was showing you the museum a bit. But, you managed to wonder off to the 'admin's category' which was a forbidden area said by Jesse himself. However, you couldn't hold your curiosity. As you entered the room, you noticed weapons, paintings and artifacts left by the previous admin's. That's until you noticed their statues. They were exquisite, made out of red (assumingly ruby), purple (assumingly amethyst), blue (assumingly sapphire) and there was one final one, one made out of a mysterious Lillac gem. You tried to investigate but from the faintest of voice you hear:
"Is it time to come out yet?". You...

Scenario 2: You were a nightguard, guarding the museum for this night. As you were making your nightly yours around the museum, you noticed a figure stand in the middle of the section, which was the admins category. Due to the darkness of the night, you couldn't make out who it was, so being curious, you entered the section and was greeted by three angry floating figures. The one in the middle, obviously a female crossed her arms. "WHERES FRED?!" She Yelled. You...
~~~
Form:
Full name:
Name:
Age:
Species:
Personality:
Backstory:
~~~
OC used:
Full name: Unknown
Name: Bdog
Age: Reader/Roleplayer decides
Species: Adwolf (Werewolf and Admin)
Personality: Bdog is a girl that is quite cheerful. She is a social butterfly, meaning that she isn't shy at all and would love to make friends any day. She is highly confident and is determined many times in her life. Despite being cheery, she did have a rough start in her childhood which caused severe trauma for a while. Though she got over it. Those trauma stages weren't considered as suicidal attempts but it was only her preferring to not talk to anyone and being locked up in her room. Bdog is also known as a crazy Shipper. She would go absolute bonkers for romance between others and wouldn't hesitate to write or draw stuff about the lovely couple in which she admires. She does stand up for her ships and wouldn't care if she receives hate for liking two people together. In her world, people are aloud to ship whatever they want. She does tend to be serious from time to time. Which is very unlikely since she's mostly childish all her life. When it comes to her own love life, she's always blushing when around or even mentioning her loved one. She would get flustered if people started teasing her about her crush. But she doesn't go Yandere if someone likes her crush. She would just abandon them and let the other admirer have her crush because she believes in this quote: "if you love someone, let them go"