"Studying"

((So sorry for the long wait! I forgot my password and my wifi was being really slow... So I threw this together during a period that it was working decently."

THIRD PERSON POV:

After school that day, Sam dashed about searching for Gabriel. He needed to find him for they had a "study" session planned for tonight. As soon as Sam found Gabe they began walking out of the school. Once they were out of ear's shot of any other students, Gabriel spoke.

"So Sam, about what you said earlier.. You still up for that?"

"Yeah, of course. Why do you ask?"

"I don't know.. I just don't know if we should be taking it this fast. I mean, we just met a few days ago!"

"Okay Gabe, we'll take this slow." Sam replied with a reassuring smile.

"Thank you."

There was an awkward silence between the both of them as they walked the length of pavement to Gabriel's doorstep. Sam glanced at Gabriel when he was distracted and took in all the information he could remember about him: his gorgeous golden hair, those eyes that are almost the color of champagne, and his lips-

Sam was pulled out of his thoughts by the sight of Gabriel smirking childishly and presenting his house with a sweep of his arms.

"Were here!" Gabriel exclaimed like he would have when he was 7.

"Yes we are." Sam smiled and planted a kiss on Gabriel's soft lips.

The boys walked inside and sat down on the couch. Getting ready to study, Sam took out his bag and began to take out his textbooks.

"Sam, can we watch a movie first?"

"Why? We have to study."

"We can do that after a movie."

"Okay, anything for you Gabe." Sam smirked and reached for the TV remote.

"So, what movie do you want to watch?"

"Hmm..." Gabriel thought for a moment. "Have you ever seen Monty Python and the Holy Grail?"

"No! Let's watch that."

Gabriel went on a search for the disc. All the while Sam went lingering around Gabriel's house. There were photos everywhere and Sam couldn't help but wonder who each person in the photos were.

Gabriel returned with the movie and inserted it into the player. The boys cuddled up on the couch and watched the television.

"A moose once bit my sister?" Sam questioned.

"Yeah, it's a joke!" Gabriel exclaimed.

"Ooh I see!"

The boys continued watching the movie all the while laughing, and occasionally kissing. By the end of the movie both of the boys had fallen asleep on each other.

Castiel barged into the house, waking Sam and Gabriel.

"Castiel! What's wrong?"

A.N: Sorry for the cliffhanger!! My wifi is bein a bitch so there might be another wait... Once again I'm sorry for the wait, and the fact that this chapter is really short. I'll try and get my wifi working better, but I'm also starting school on Monday so that's another reason it may take longer.