02

It has been a week since the duo tried escaping. Now that Jimin thought about it, it was stupid to try to run where guards can easily spot them. Plus the fact that the other criminals were cheering them on didn't help as well. Letting out a sigh Jimin continues to stare at the dirty ceiling his thoughts entering and escaping as the time ticks by.

Yoongi was very quiet, like any other day much to Jimin's dismay, staring at the wall. His thoughts raging from the countless of times he was placed in this hellhole. No one knew why he was inside the prison. Not even the "big guy" as others would call him knows.

Yoongi prefers if no one knows. It makes him mysterious and it was also an excuse to not interact with anyone. He smiles to himself before getting up startling Jimin who was staring at him with curious eyes. It was time for lunch which meant that one of the officers opened their cell sporting a straight face.

"Time or lunch you two know where to go. Also escaping his futile we have guards everywhere." The guard smirks pushing Jimin towards the hallway silently ordering them to go to the canteen. Not caring if he injured them or not.

Rolling his eyes Yoongi grabs Jimin's wrist dragging him to the canteen. Busting down the double doors the attention was on them from the ruckus of entering the place. Yoongi greets some of the people who were already eating and grabs his tray full of unknown food. "Hey Yoongi!" a loud voice calls out making him click his tongue.

"Honorifics." He snarls narrowing his eyes as he lets out a huff sitting beside him. He gestures for Jimin to sit down with them with a boring gaze. Confused at the loud person besides Yoongi he opens his mouth to asl who he is.

"Hello there I'm Jung Hoseok!"

-

Hey guys it's your coauthor back with another update for you guys! There's a possibility I will be updating this book for a while so hopefully the updates will be frequent whenever I can. Plus I love leaving people on cliffhangers ;)