My savior

-Alyna's point of view-
Mr.Fullbuster just saved me from being raped ohh my god I love him wait what I got to calm my self really quick. I look back over to him to see Natsu slowly getting back up until Fullbuster kicks him in the stomach and punches him in the face and grabs the top of his shirt and pulls him really close to his face and says deathly calm "You are fired" he than let's him go kicks him one more time and turns to me "Alyna are you ok?" He asked taking a step closer "Ohh um thank you Mr.Fullbuster I really appreciate it I'm internally in you debt" I say looking down with a blush on my face he uses his index finger to lift my chin up to meet his gaze we lock eyes while he hands me a slip of paper saying "Call me if you need anything and I mean anything" he said the last part inching closer to my face I quickly take the pice of paper and say "Thank y-you but I have to go" I say walking away and heading towards my truck once in I pull out my flip phone and go to contacts and click edit and put his name as God's creation and boom done I close my phone put it back into my purse and start the car and head home.
-Victoria's point of view-
I got a text from Alyna saying everything went smoothly and she's on her way home I type back 'ok' and got my self to look sick again by wrapping a blanket around me and putting red realistic makeup on my nose and grab the tissue box. Now I wait...
-Alyna's point of view-
Once in side the apartment I see Victoria is the exact same "Soo how it go?" Victoria asked in a slight sing song voice "Well I got some drama to tell you girl friend" I told her everything to getting into my car to the contact name I put in my phone for Mr.Fullbuster "Wooow I ship it" Victoria says "You all ways ship thing" "Ya they come trues and you know I'm the Mira in this relationship" she says I smile and walk away I go into my and I put in supernatural it's time to beng watch the show I into my closet and put on fuzzy emoji paints with a really baggy sterling archer shirt and I put my hair down and done I make popcorn and start season one episode one.
-A season and a half later-
I ate two bags of popcorn and a tube of chocolate ice cream yet I'm still hungry I pause season two episode 11 and go into the kitchen to see Victoria eating out of a bag of chips she looks at me takes the chips open the fridge and grabs two cans of Mountain Dew and walks away as if nothing happens I shrug and go to the fridge and grab a pizza pocket it says to microwave it for two minutes but i do it for a minute thirty just to be that person once it beeps I grab it and go back into my room and continue the show.
-The next day-
I wake up to Victoria pouring water on me screaming "ALYNA WAKE UP!!" And she then walks out of my room like nothing happened I sigh "GOD DAMN IT VICTORIA!" I scream I hear here laughing in the other room I guess she's better (sigh) I get up and go into the bathroom and do all my business walk out the bathroom and go to my wardrobe and grab clothes to put on for today I have a photo shoot because I'm a photographer so I grab

This and put it I than head to the kitchen to see Victoria eating a bowl of cereal and I grab some microwaveable pancake and grab four I than put them in the microwave for two minutes and wait while it's cooking I grab a fork, knife, syrup, a plat...

This and put it I than head to the kitchen to see Victoria eating a bowl of cereal and I grab some microwaveable pancake and grab four I than put them in the microwave for two minutes and wait while it's cooking I grab a fork, knife, syrup, a plate, and butter by the time I got everything the microwave beeped I grabbed it and put butter in all the pancakes than I put them on top of each other and cut them then to four peaces and then poured syrup on all off them then started eating while Victoria was staring at my pancakes putting a spoon full of coco puffs in her mouth after eating breakfast I grabbed my purse and my flip phone and car keys and say good bye to Victoria "I LOVE YOU VICTORIA!" I scream "I L YOU TOO!" she screamed back "GOD DAMN IT!" I scream while closing the apartment door and heading to work once at work I checked to see if I had any clients to day.................Fuck MR.Fullbuster for bachelor of the year damn it's my lucky week I look at the time to see when IN TEN MINUTES SUGER HONEY ICE TEA I quickly go to my office and grab my camera and go to the photo shoot room and get set up I look at my watch and see that I have a extra three minutes left I sigh thank god I finished before he's here I think "Woow you did that in a solid seven minutes I applause you" I slightly jump and turn around to see Mr.Fullbuster "Oh Mr.Fullbuster you scared me...Um how long have you been standing their?" I ask while looking down "Long enough to see you bend down multiple time to set that up and see those long legs of yours" he say licking his lip god I wish I was licking his lips "U-Umm let's get started on you photo shoot" I say looking down and turning around to face my camera I hear his foot steps and I feel his hot breath on my ear "Don't ever try to hide that blush of yours I was trying to admire what's mine" he say backing away while everyone else that's supposed to help with the photo shoot walk in while I'm slowly hyperventilating "Deep breaths, deep breaths" I whisper to remind my self damn that was a hole lot of sexy in a short amount of time.

————————————————————
Chapter two finished hoped you liked it don't forget this ship is one of my own don't try to find it in Fairy tail you won't and please check out the book Possessive on my book list you can see on my reading list on my account it's really good and I know the reader so I can pressure them into righting the book the ship to the book is GAIA which is one of her original ships so don't try to find it in Fairy tail till next time👋