2a) Underground Fighter

Start from the beginning

...and headed towards one of the bodyguards, who's sole job was to mostly tame some of the fights outside the ring.

"Excuse me, do you know who runs these fights please?"

The bodyguard, who was a bulk of a man, with long brown hair braided into a plait and had an olive complexion gave the shorter man a threatening glance. His chest seemed to suddenly puff out and his dark green eyes shone dangerously. Not that (your name) couldn't handle him though, he was taught the art of blood bending after all.

"What do you want with the Boss?" The bodyguard asked, but it sounded more as a threat, and his figure seemed to loom over (your name)'s. (Your name) stood his ground though.

"I was looking for a job, in the ring I mean."

"We don't need anymore referees and we have other fighters."

"But-"

"The Chow Min Corporation has enough staff-"

"What is going on here?"

The bodyguard stiffened, then quickly turned as he stood at attention towards his elder.

"We were just talking about job vacancies Sir, and I was telling the man that we have no more."

The older man's golden eyes gleamed in the darkened room, his light complexion and suit seeming to give a business like aura. "And what job were you looking for exactly?" The man asked, turning towards (your name).

"I was looking for a job in the ring, you know umm, as a fighter." (Your name) inwardly cringed at his sudden lack of formality. "-Please Sir."

The older man ran a hand through his neat black hair, looking at (your name), deep in thought. "We have all our spots filled for fighters. What nationality are you boy?"

(Your name) gave a slight bow of his head, indicating his respect. "I am from the Northern Water Tribe."

The man's brow rose. "So your a water bender then?"

(Your name) nodded. "Yes Sir, born and raised."

The bodyguard gave a curt laugh. "You look nothing like a water bender. You speak lies."

"Quieten down Bajin." And then the man turned his attention back to (Your name). " I tell you what, all our fighters are earth benders, and I'll give you a job if you can prove yourself in the ring and win. We need to go in another direction with the fights, we haven't been accumulating as many customers lately, and I think a fairly decent water bender could change that; for the better. You do you say?" The man's outstretched his hand towards (your name). "Do we have a deal?"

(Your name) gave a small smile towards the man standing before him as he took his hand and shook it in agreement. "We have a deal."

...

A mass of rock smashed into one of the contenders faces, knocking him out. Several people ran into the ring, grabbing the man's arms & dragging him away. The crowd went wild. (Your/name) glanced at the lone man walking out of the centre of the ring, whooping & cheering as he exited the spotlight. The crowd roared in approval.