The girl did what she was told. "Keep your hand open, your right arm has to be outstretched now. Then just concentrate, imagine the warp hole, yes you're doing it". A small purplish, blueish circle that appeared to be moving side to side appeared right in front of her palm. A happy sound escaped her mouth. It grew bigger and random papers that were once on the floor, were being sucked up into the warp hole. "Look Onii-chan I'm doing it, I can do it". "Yeah I can see that, Ruka". The girl waved her right hand and it was gone. She hugged Erza by the waist and repeatedly thanked her. She then grabbed Natsu's hand and gave him puppy eyes. "Can I get a guild mark?". "No" he deadplanned. She frowned at him and sighed, it was worth a try. 

  Ruka was busily wrapping a present for Natsu, this was her tenth time this week attempting to convince him to let her get a guild mark

  Ruka was busily wrapping a present for Natsu, this was her tenth time this week attempting to convince him to let her get a guild mark. She had grown up another 2 years, making her 11 now. She had made him a scrap book with everyone pictures in it and for Happy she's had gotten him a fish, of course. She had always wanted an exceed, but she could never find one. She heard the door open and her brother's voice soon filled the house. 

     She ran toward him and jumped on his back, making him almost lose his balance. "Hello to you to Ruka.." he grumbled. "Hello to you too, Natsu my, Onii-Chan, the big brother I very much love"  Ruka happily replied back. He looked at her suspicionly. "You want something don't you?" Natsu eyed me.  Ruka got off his back and showed him the present. "This is for you Onii-chan". His eyes widened and took the present. "Something's fishy here". "Of course something's fishy, I have a fish for Happy" Ruka smiled brightly. 

       She handed Happy his fish on the plate, which he happily drooled over. Natsu opened it and she anxiously bit her lower lip. He took out the book, and opened the first page, there was a picture of the front of the guild. He smiled. He turned the page to see a young Ruka with Erza eating cake, stars in their eyes. He chuckled. Ruka smiled at him. The next page, contained him and Gray in a fist fight, tables and chairs flying in the background. He continued to turn the pages, passing pictures of Lucy, Himself, Ruka, Erza, Gray, Mirajane, Happy, Gajeel, Juvia, and so many more. He turned the page and stopped when he looked at the picture. It was quite a old picture, since everyone looked so much younger. 

      It was a group photo. Everyone in the guild was in it. Ruka was about 7, with a lollipop in her mouth, that would make him 14. Erza was holding her. He was holding Happy up on his head, Gray was next to Erza staring at Ruka. At the edge was a smirking MiraJane, and a little Lisanna hugging her waist, Elfman was behind them. A younger Laxus stood by, headphones on, looking very bored. Master was right in the middle, beer in hand, smiling cheerfully. Cana was laughing and her cards were flying. Natsu smiled sadly at the sight of his white haired friend. 

     "Thank you Ruka.." Natsu said. She went over to him and hugged him, Happy came flying over. They stayed like that for a while. "Can I get a guild mark" She asked cheerfully. Natsu chuckled at shook his head. "No, how many times do I have to say that". She groaned, "Why can't I, Onii-Chan?". "Because...look what happened to Levy, Jet, Droy". She groaned even more. "But I have you, you can protect me Natsu". He chuckled. 'Nice try though". She separated from him  and walked away and groaned even more.