Against an Image

* You decided to let Auto Message hack the database, she jumped onto the table, and placed her hand onto the tv. Her eye's turned blue code, as did all the tv's...it had been a few seconds already, and you all were on guard. *

* After a minute, she took her hand off. *

Auto Message: I got his location...

Dream: Where is he?

Auto Message: He's coming upstairs...

Dream: OH COME ON!

Admin: Everyone get ready!

* Everyone turned around and began taking out their weapons, but sadly everyone was a bit too late. Standing there was ??? *

???: Oh, am I interrupting something?

Commander Dream: EVERYONE STAND BACK! I GOT THIS!

???: Oh? Who are these friends?

Dream: Why should you know?

???: Does it matter? You know you're going to die, either way, so you might as well just answer my questions.

Commander Dream: A true commander doesn't give the other side information.

???: Oh, how cute. You're a commander? Another Dream who's a commander? Where'd you even get this loon from?

Dream: A GZ!tale...but Dream and Nightmare somehow got there.

Dream: Now that I think about it, you never told us how you got there.

Commander Dream: Not the time.

???: Hm? Holding back secret's are we?

Commander Dream: No...it's just not the time.

Commander Dream: If you want to fight, fight me.

???: You just been going to AU's getting random people to help stop me? Cause you know it isn't going to work.

Commander Dream: JUST FIGHT.

Admin: No, we were forced to go to Au's

???: Forced? I never FORCED you to do anything.

Admin: Yeah right, then explain why holes have been appearing in Au's and destroying them?

* ??? looked at you confused. *

???: What?

Admin: Don't say what! Stop bluffing! We know you destroyed those AU's and then took us to new AU's.

???: I'm not bluffing. After you all left, I couldn't find you...I couldn't get a scan at all. I assumed you were in another AU gathering people.

Admin: ...Wait, so you're saying that you WEREN'T the one who was destroying the AU's?

???: I planned to do that after everyone on this planet was free from your control. Not now. 

Dream: So you've been planning for us?

???: Yes. I knew you would come back to save your precious world. So I set up all sorts of things for you all. I never planned anything against the AU's at this time.

Admin: At this time?

???: I was going to attack later, yes. To save the other world's as well.

Ralsei: Sorry to interrupt, but I don't think killing millions of people "saving the world".

* ??? looked at Ralsei. He looked shocked.*

???: Wait, what? How'd you get to Deltarune?

???: But...nobody can travel that far. That's millions of years away, even by teleportation...