So...Questions?

* You decided o follow the noise, you and everyone but Dream ( And Thunder ) went towards the noise. It was somewhere in te opposite of where the house would normally be. *

Dream: Don't die!

* Everyone walked on. *

---An hour later---

* You'd been walking for a long time, Susie and Ralsei were tired, and the rest of you were just bored. *

* Although, the shreiks were getting louder and louder...you were just about to give up, when you heard running. *

Admin: Everyone on guard! I hear someone!

Susie: Finally!

* Everyone took out a weapon/some magic form. They looked in every direction... *

???: GO GO GO!

* You turned to your right, you could see Toriel, and Sans, running at you guys. *

UD!Toriel: RUN! THEY'RE AFTER US!

* You all began running the same direction as they were, Susie stayed in plce though. *

Susie: I wanna fight this sucker. Let's see what he's made of

* Toriel ran past Susie, and Sans was about to pass her, until a Wendigo jumped onto Sans's head. It was excactly the same as in Until Dawn. It grabbed Sans's skull, and made him turn towards "it". It kinda frightened Susie. *

UD!Sans: NO. NO LET ME GO!

Susie: H-HEY. OVER HERE YOU-

* The Wendigo took it's thumbs, and drilled them right into Sans's skull, and then leaned in and bit right into the top of his head. It then dropped him in the snow, and then grabbed his skull. *

* SNAP! *

* Sans's head popped right off, as the Wendigo then took the final bite. Sans was no more. All that was left was dust and blood. *

* Susie's eye's widened, she began shaking as she looked at the creature. It then looked up at Susie. Butterfly Effect...*

Susie: OH CRAP.

* Susie threw her axe right at it, then began running in the same direction as everyone else. The axe did nothing to it, it just created a small wound. *

UD!Toriel: COME ON! THERE'S A SHED NEARBY! WE GOTTA KEEP RUNNING!

* You all avoided trees, branches, and tons of other things. Susie looked back, just to see the animal jumping from tree to tree, shrieking at the top of it's lungs. *

Susie: (O_O")

* Finally, after tons of running, you managed to come across a little shed. UD!Toriel opened the door, letting everyone in, before shutting the door. The wendigo jumped right onto the door, trying to rip it apart, luckily it failed todo so and jumped away. *

Admin: Thank you...so...much

UD!Toriel: Alright. You need to get off this mountain. There is a-

Auto Message: Wendigo, we know.

UD!Toriel: ?

Ralsei: We came here to save you...

UD!Toriel: How? Do you have a truck, or a car?

Admin: I don't mean the Wendigo. There's been some sort of thing going around. It's killing off Au's.

UD!Toriel: Au's? Wait what do you mean? The AU's can't be destroyed, can they?

Admin: It's a complicated thing to explain. See, AU's are- Wait, you know AU's?

UD!Toriel: Yeah? We all do. We created some AU's.

Admin: ...You what?

UD!Toriel: As monster's, we created AU's online to make ourselves feel better and just spread imagination. We creeted some pretty cool AU's.

Hatred: Like?

UD!Toriel: We created LLL!Tale. We created M!Tale. We created JurassicTale.

Admin: What's LLL!Tale and M!Tale?

UD!Tal: La la land Tale. As well as Musical Tale.

Admin: ...Gooooootcha.

Susie: DOES NOBODY CARE THAT THE SKELETON OUT THERE JUST DIED?!

Commander Dream: Nobody cares. As well as the fact that me and Ralsei exist.

Admin: Wait. I've been excluding Ralsei ;-;

Ralsei: I-It's fine...honestly. Other people/monsters deserve more spotlight then me.

Admin: NU! YOU AND COMMANDER WILL GET DA SPOTLIGHTS.

UD!Toriel: Wait...ASRIEL!? IS THAT YOU?!

Ralsei: I'm Ralsei, not Asriel. You must be thinking of someone else.

UD!Toriel: O-Oh...

UD!Toriel: Well, I assume y-you all have a lot of questions.

Commander Dreram: Yes, actually.

What do you want to ask?

- " Where is everyone else? "

- " What happened the Asreil? "

- " What's this thing about the AU's you created? "

- " Do you know about the Wendigo? "

- " What happened to you? "