Vent

* You struck the child. Their chest had a huge gash, as blood came out of their mouth. They fell backward, dying right on the spot. *

Argose: WE HAVE A WINNER!

Argose: OUR NEXT PAIR UP WILL BE 54 AND 68!

---Few hours later---

* At this point, it was just you, Dream, Admin, Auto Message, Hatred, Dien, and another adult monster. *

Argose: OUR NEXT PAIR UP IS...45 AND 46!

* Dien sighed, he went to the gate, as well as the other adult monster. *

Dien: Wish you luck...

Other Monster: Same...

* The steel door opened, and closed when the two went into the arena. *

Auto Message: Well...this is it. 

Hatred: There's got to be another way out of here!

Admin: I'm staying to finish of Dream.

Dream: You know what, as much as I hate you right now, Admin. I don't think Auto Message, or Hatred, deserve to die right now.

Admin: WOW. NOW YOU'RE BEING A COWARD AGAIN.

Dream: If being a coward means being smart. Then I'll always choose to be a coward.

Admin: You even admitted it!

Dream: You can go fight the other monster or Dien. I'm going to try to find another way out.

Admin: CHICKEN! CHICKEN! BAWK BAWK! BAWK BAWK!

Dream: :/

* Dream walked away from Admin. *

Admin: COME BACK HERE CHICKEN!

* Everyone walked away from Admin, they looked through the tunnel, trying to find some way out. *

Auto Message: Wait guys, look!

* Auto Message pointed to the top of the tunnel. There was a large vent that someone could enter through. *

Hatred: YES! Quick, climb on my shoulders! Before they come back!

* Hatred stood below the vent, Auto Message got on top of Hatred. *

Auto Message: Come on Dream!

Dream: I'm trying to find some sort of screwdriver! We need to unscrew those bolts.

Auto Message: Oh wait, you're right. Does anyone have something? Anything?

Admin: I might.

Auto Message: You do?

Admin: I have a penny and a nickel.

Auto Message: Could we use it?

Admin: Nope. Not unless Dream fights me like a man.

Dream: Oh come on, Admin. Now you're just being difficult!

Admin: I am not! You are! You agreed to be in this game! Now you're going to fight me!

Dream: Admin. You do realize you're going to get us all killed.

Admin: ...

Dream: Well?

Admin: How about this. I'll let Auto Message, Hatred, and (Y/N) escape. But not you Dream.

Dream: What? No! We can't just leave you and me stay here! 

Admin: I can, and I will.

Argose: AND WE HAVE A WINNER! NEXT BATTLE WILL BE 104 AND 100!

Admin: Wait...

Dream: HA! You already know that (Y/N) is going to beat you. EASY!

Admin: Oh no...

Admin: I'm sorry, I didn't mean it! Here, take the penny!

* Admin threw the penny at Dream. *

Dream: Thank you.

* Dream climbed up on Auto Message's shoulders and began unscrewing the screws. *

Admin: THEY'RE COMING! HURRY!

Dream: Now you're worried about us?

Admin: JUST. HURRY!

* Dream unscrewed the last bolt and took the lid off. *

* You climbed up on everyone shoulders and went into the vent. *

Admin: THEY'RE COMING HURRY!

* Dream jumped up into the vent next. After that, you lowered you hand down so that Auto Message could make it in. *

Admin: THEY'RE ALMOST HERE!

Hatred: ADMIN. GET OVER HERE!

* Admin ran over, jumping onto Hatred' shoulders and then into your hands. You pulled him up. *

Dream: HATRED!

* You could hear the steel gate opening. *

Hatred: Go on without me!

Dream: NO!

* Dream lowered himself so that Hatred could grab on. *

Dream: COME ON!

* Hatred grabbed onto Dream's hand, but this caused him to slowly tip out of the vent, luckily Auto Message and Dream grabbed onto his legs. Using all the force they could, they pulled him up, and with him came Hatred. *

Commander Dream: ?! WHERE ARE THEY?

Commander Dream: YOU. MONSTER. GET IN THERE.

* You prayed that Dien had made it...when you looked down to see who had made it...it was the other monster. Dien had died... *

Commander Dream: WE HAVE 5 PRISONERS ON THE LOOSE!

Auto Message: Come on! We gotta go!

* You all turned around, the vent was actually really spacious. You crawled forward and onward. And because this always happens, you came across ANOTHER intersection. *

Dream: Is it just a trend for us to hit intersections? Why can it never be straight forward?

Admin: Who knows? Maybe it's just filler.

- * Go Right *

- * Go Left *