31

ethan's pov

"yeah just a second let me get him." i told james, leaving him in our living room to go wake grayson up, i wonder why he wasn't already up though, he always gets up early.

i try to open his door but it was locked, that's weird. he never locks his door.

"gray!" i bang on his door, getting annoyed.

soon after he opens it, his eyes were bright red, his under eyes puffed. was he crying?

"dude what's wrong?"

"nothing." he replied, it was obvious he wasn't up early today, his raspy morning voice was there.

"james is here, get out there so he doesn't have to flirt with me."

he laughed, nodding, "yeah just let me change."

-

james' pov

"grayson!" i smiled, hard enough that i knew my makeup was going to crease. i just couldn't help myself! i know he's mad at me for the whole emma situation but at the end of the day he is still very much one of my bestfriends. and i am one of his, we'll get through this misunderstanding. i know it!

"hey james." he seemed like he wasn't as excited to see me as i was to see him, i guess he still isn't over himself.

"when's emma getting here?" ethan rolling his eyes, awe did they break up? well honestly... i am not that sister surprised! but were they even dating? i wouldn't even know, im kind of out of the loop. ever since emma has came into our little friend group, i've been drifting away from ethan and grayson.

"she's back at her apartment with her friend, hannah." grayson answered.

i've seen this hannah girl on emma's instagram before, she's pretty!

"okay well when is she getting here?"

"we have to go pick her up." grayson filled me in while ethan started walking away and into his guest room, or should i say nolan's room?

dude you have a guest! don't be fucking rude.

hannah's pov

i got awoken from my sleep when there was at least ten knocks on emma's door, and she certainly wasn't in the mood to go get up and answer it so i guess i had to.

i looked through the window before opening it, incase there was like a stalker or some crazy shit..

it was grayson! where's ethan?

as i opened the door i smiled at grayson, "hey!"

"sup?" he said, basically making me move so he could step foot in the house.

"so you know how you said we were going somewhere?" i asked, remembering that day and the butterflies he gave me, even though he told me he didn't see me like that..

"yeah, but we all kinda just crashed that night, sorry."

"it's okay."

"plus we had the whole talk, maybe we should just stay away from each other for awhile."

"and why is that?"

i felt kind of offended, i wanted to be around him, like all the time. i guess he just doesn't feel the same way towards me.