10

grayson's pov

james and i went to a roller skating rink, and i don't really know why. it was his idea and he can't even skate?

"more reason to fall on you."

to be honest, i didn't like james in that way at all. it's strictly a friend thing with him, and the fact that everyone ships us kind of pisses me off in a way.

i've only liked one girl, and she broke up with me because of the whole long distance factor, moving to la and all.

i don't even know if i'm really bi. i've never been into a guy before unless it was like seeing if his muscles were bigger than mine and shit like that. but i don't know, things in my head get too complicated for me to think straight.

ethan being all over emma made me jealous, not because i liked emma, but because it was just me and ethan for like our whole lives, and i can't think about him going off and getting married someday. but i'm gonna have to learn to get used to it eventually. and it's not like it's happening anytime soon.

i just overthink way too much, and they aren't even together, and i wouldn't mind if they were.. i just don't know what i would do with myself.

i was sitting at a table outside the rink while james was in the bathroom, fixing his makeup as he said. i laid back in the chair and opened my phone, on my explore page there were spams of pictures of ethan kissing emma.

maybe they are together.

emma's pov

i grabbed the towel and put on my clothes, on top of the wet bathing suit that laid underneath. my head shot back to the water where ethan was just floating. i should just leave.

i took a sip out of the straw connected to my iced coffee, staring at him from afar. why wasn't he coming out? give me attention wtf!

i'm just kidding, but i wasn't in the mood for this originally and i don't want to now more than ever, but he drove. and i'm dearly afraid of riding i uber's alone. i always feel like they're driving to my death.

it sounds over dramatic but i genuinely cannot, not think that for the whole time i sit in the car, i usually get old guys as drivers and it creeps me out. my thought process always is about how i'm going to get raped or murdered, or both!

i was getting so tired, i laid my towel back onto the sand where it originally was and shut my eyes. maybe i'll finally get tan today, i don't think he's coming out anytime soon anyway.
-

"emma?" i felt water splash onto my face, my upper body sprinting up as a reaction.

"what the fuck?" i say, wiping the water from my face with my arm.

ethan was laughing, staring down at me. i was pissed, i guess i had fallen asleep waiting for his slow ass to get out of the water.

"sorry, but i couldn't think of a better way to wake you up." he stated, i could name a lot of things what the fuck? a simple tap on the shoulder didn't come to mind?? damn.

his eyes traveled down my body, then reconnecting with my own eyes. "are we gonna get going or what?" he questioned, a towel now hung on his hips perfectly. running a hand through his hair, he waited for my response.

"alright" is all i could say, getting myself up off the sand, grabbing the towel i was just on top of, along with my phone and coffee.

we walked back to his jeep, both of us sprung our towels out to not track sand into his new car.

i laid my towel down against his seat, now my body on it. he followed my idea and closed his door, turning his car on and driving back to his place, before i realized something.

"ethan we didn't even film!" his eyes shot wide open, looking to the back seat to where the camera we were supposed to use rested. fuck, we kissed, and we didn't film.

his jaw clenched, "well turn it on now!" he said as if i was just supposed to know he wanted me to. i stretched my seatbelt so i could reach the backseat. as soon as i grabbed the camera, i propped it up on ethan's (i don't know what it's called but i think you all know what i'm talking about lol). we started talking into it, explaining what we were doing.
-

we arrived back at the house, grayson and james weren't back yet. i wonder where they went. ethan went to take a shower, he offered for me to use grayson's but i honestly just wanted to go home and shower in my own. i honestly just felt weird showering in someone else's house.

i waited in their living room, scrolling through twitter, liking some tweets that made me laugh.

i saw pictures of ethan and i in the water circling around the internet, but i didn't really pay any attention to it.

i get distracted from my thoughts when grayson and james stormed through the front door, laughing their asses off.

i wonder what that was about.

"hey emma!" grayson said, he seemed really happy, that's good. but i'm genuinely curious.

james sat next to me, "you smell like ocean, why didn't you shower?" i rolled my eyes, i don't feel like explaining my thought process right now, i just wanna sleep forever.

i dramatically threw my head back against the couch, my legs were spread with my hoodie, my bathing suit still underneath. it was extremely uncomfortable.
-

about thirty minutes later ethan came out with everyone and sat down, we talked about random things until we got onto the topic of the video that had to be uploaded on their channel by tuesday.

"we know you guys kissed."

-

thank you sm for 5k views!!

5 votes on this for the next chapter (: