Goodbye

She loves you. That's all that rang through my mind. She crazy for you. That's what I was told . She'd do anything for you. That's What i wasn't so sure about. Kim. I saw her with Brett in a ice cream shop a few days ago. I didn't think anything of it. Until I heard her tell him she loves him. 'I love you, Brett. So much, with my whole life' she told him. At first, when I asked her, she denied, saying she loves me, and she would never love anyone but me. She lied. She took off her engagement ring, and ran off. To Brett. She kissed him, and ran back to me. She slowly handed me the ring, kissed my cheek, and said to me 'I'm sorry, but I love Brett. Too much to give him up for you. I'm sorry' and she left. Gone. I felt empty. Used. I loved her. I love her. She's my life. And she just walked away. Jerry sat next to me while mika, Milton and Julie sat on the sofa across from us, while Rudy was making us all hot cocoa. 'Dude, don't worry, she'll come back to you, she always does.' 'Not this time' we heard a voice. I turned around and saw Kim. 'What are you doing here?' 'I used to live here too you know' 'I know. You moved out.' 'Forgot my phone' she said waving it in front of her shoulder. She walked over to me, kissed me and walked towards the door. She opened the door, and stood still facing us. 'Goodbye. Jack' was the last I ever heard from Kim, right after I whispered goodbye back.