Chapter 2-Forgotten

In this one-shot Jack, Kim, Jerry, Milton, Julie and Mika are all 26 and Rudy is 48.

Jack's POV:
Today is Kim and i's 10th anniversary. We decided to celebrate the day we started dating as it was really significant to us. Kim and I are both 26 now and we are married with 2 daughters. Leah Elizabeth brewer is 8 and ruby Madelyn brewer is 6. For our anniversary I arranged a trip to Paris for me, Kim and the girl as she's always wanted to go there. Right now we are in the car driving to Jerry's house because he picked up the tickets for me while I was at work. I'm a sensei at the bobby wasabi dojo along with Kim, jerry, Milton and Rudy. Leah, Victoria (Jerry and Mika's daughter who is 8) and Avery (Milton and Julie's daughter who is also 8) all take karate lessons there but ruby does gymnastics instead. We just arrived and we got the girls, locked the car and knocked on the door.

Kim's POV:
We knocked on the door and almost straight after it opened. We looked down and saw Freya ( Mika and Jerry's other daughter who is the same age as ruby) and she automatically hugged jack, he picked her up and put her on his shoulders, Freya really loved jack ALOT, probably more than her own parents. I mean I get it, and it's so cute. "Owhh miss Freya" I started. "Are you trying to steal my man?" I asked jokingly. "Yep, he's mine now" she said poking her tongue out at me" "oh really?" I asked as I started to tickle her. After a couple minutes I put her down and let the kids play as we sat down on the couch. "So Jerry" jack started. "You got em?" He asked. "Wha-? Got what?" I asked. "Here" Jerry said handing something to Jack. "Thanks" he said then turned to me. "Happy anniversary" he said handing the envelope to me. I gave a confused face and slowly opened them. When I took the things out of the envelope my mouth dropped in shock. "tickets to-" I read. "PARIS?!" I screamed. He nodded. "OMG" I said as I hugged him so tightly and kissed him. After a couple hours of chatting with Milton and Julie arriving shortly after with Avery we headed home to start packing.

The next morning
Jack's POV:
We woke up at 5:30 and our plane was due at 8. We got and got ready by 6:15 and Kim woke the girls up at 6:30 and got them ready whilst I made breakfast. After that we left and boarded our plane.

In Paris
Kim's POV:
We just arrived at our hotel in Paris and I was beautiful. Later on we were going to visit the Eiffel Tower with the girls and get some pictures and then we were going to a restaurant for dinner. We got our key, went up to our room and started unpacking. Our room had a double mirror walk in closet and it's own bathroom. It also had a balcony which has a beautiful view. It had a queen sized bed and two singles. The girls had the singles and me and jack had the queen sized. After unpacking we got changed and went sight seeing.

Jack's POV:
We looked around a few stores and then headed to the Eiffel Tower. We took plenty off pictures of different surroundings and we also asked some people to take a picture of me and Kim in front of the Eiffel Tower. 
                               Picture ⬇️

After we went for dinner, we went back to the hotel and went to sleep

4 days later
Kim's POV:
Over the past couple of days we've taken the girls swimming, bowling and we even did some shopping and right now we were just sitting in a small coffee shop while the girls were drinking their hot chocolate when jack got a call and left to go answer it and then someone walked over to our table. "Hi Kimmy" they said. I looked up and saw "Brett?" I asked. What was he doing here. "What are you doing here?" "I spoke to Jerry and he said you were in Paris so I bought a ticket to come see you" he said. "Why?" I asked. "I love you" he said, "marry me" he said as he got down on one knee and held my hand. "What?? No. Let go" I said as I pulled my hand back. "What. Why not?" "Because I'm married, and I have 2 daughters. That's why" I said. Brett and I used to date before jack and I started dating. He was totally obsessed. Once I caught him in the tree by my bedroom window at 1am. He was watching me really creepily and I couldn't take it any more, so I broke up with him. Just as I was gonna stand up, jack came back. "Hey babe." He said and kissed me. "Who's this?" Brett asked. "Brett. This is my husband, Jack. Jack, this is Brett." I said. Jack put his hand out to shake Brett's but I grabbed his hand. "We're leaving." I said and stood up. "C'mon girls, we're leaving." "Wha- babe i thought you wanted to get coffee." "We'll get it some where else." I said. And then we left.
Over the next couple days everywhere we went I saw Brett, so today I went to speak to him. "Excuse me" I said and stood up from our table at the fancy restaurant we were eating at. "I'll be right back" I said and walked over to Brett. "What's your deal?" I asked him. "What do you mean?" He asked. "Don't play dumb. Everywhere I've been, you've been there. When we were swimming, you were there, when we went to the beach, you were there. Quit stalking me." "I'm not stalking you. We just have the same interests. See, we're perfect for each other." He replied. "No!" I said. "We are nothing alike. You're a stalker and I hate you, leave me alone." I said raising my voice a little. "Kim, don't deny it, you love me." He said standing up. "NO! Brett, I HATE you. Leave me alone and quit stalking me." I finished and walked back to my table.
That evening
Kim's POV:
The girl were in bed, sleeping and me and jack were laying snuggled up on our bed, watching netflix on his laptop when someone knocked on the door. I got up and opened it and saw Brett 🙄, doesn't he get that I hate him?. "Hey Kimmy" he said and handing me flowers and walked in. " shut up, my girls are sleeping." I said as I walked over to the balcony and threw the flowers. "Why are you here?" I asked. Jack stood up and stood next to me. "Kim. You belong with ME, not HIM!" He said pointing at jack. "NO! I LOVE Jack!" I said. "And I HATE you!" I said. "Oh yeah?" He asked. "Yeah!" I said and kissed jack. He immediately kissed back wrapping his arms around my waist. Pulling me closer. Right then, it felt like I just poured my heart out and gave it to jack. I REALLY love him. I pulled away and pushed Brett out the room and slammed the door. And then he was officially Forgotten.

I hope you enjoyed that chapter. Comment if you think I should quit and turn into a duck.  🐤🐤 (that's the closest I had to a duck 😂😂)

                                ~ Bec