"Let's go, this is your big moment, Mackenzie Frances Ziegler." Lauren whispered, giving me her hand.

I gladly took it. I have to admit, my knees were weak and I was pretty afraid of falling and embarassing myself at my own wedding.

I stood up and let Lauren lead me out the door. Annie followed close behind us, before she rushed past us to get back to her seat.

We stood in front of a huge door. One minute passed, then two minutes, three minutes, and soon five minutes passed. The more time passed, the more nervous, yet anxious I grew.

"Kenzie?" Lauren asked. "Y-Yes?" I answered.
"Are you ready to get married?" she asked, her eyes sparkling. I took a deep breath, before I answered her, the biggest smile ever on my face.

"Yes I am, a hundred percent."

•••

"Will you, John Vincent Orlando, promise to love, honour and care for your soon to be wife, standing in front of you? If you promise so, please answer with 'Yes, I will'."

"Yes, I will."

"And will you, Mackenzie Frances Ziegler, promise to love, honour and care for your soon to be husband, standing in front of you? If you promise so, please answer with 'Yes, I will' aswell."

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. My heart was thumbing against my chest rapidly. My knees were weak and my breath was shaking, yet I still managed to open my eyes.

"Yes, I will."

"I hereby declare you to husband and wife. You may kiss the bride now."

I looked into his mesmerizing eyes. Those eyes I could never stop being amazed about, those eyes, that promise me a wonderful future.

My fiance then leaned closer to me, so did I.
Wait, he's not my finace anymore. He's my husband now. As the realisation hit me, I closed the gap between us.

My husband. Johnny Orlando. My husband.

We pulled away, it seemed to be in slow motion.
He looked into my eyes and smiled at me.
As I read his expressions from his face, I knew he was happy. Happier than he ever was before, he was relieved, he was full of love.

"I love you." I said and wrapped my arms around his neck, before I pulled him closer to me and kissed him again.

"I love you too."

We then turned our heads to everyone else in the room. Everyone was standing, clapping their hands together. A lot friends cried from joy.

Then my eyes landed on the first row. The row with the most important people.

On the right side Johnny's parents and sisters, next to them Hayden, Connor and Carson. Yes, he and Carson sorted things out after Johnny found out about Lauren and him. Right next to them sat Kia with her best hoe Nabila.

And on the left side Annie and Jayden, followed by Faith, Eve, Elma, Maya, Adeline, and Samaria. Also in the first row sat Emily and Hayley.

Yes, all those freaks were the most important people. A bunch of them were old friends of us, but they had managed to keep in contact with all of them.

Almost all of them were crying. The boys didn't, but they seemed to be on the edge. Faith was also fighting the tears from coming, she had her sassy, badddie attitude and she wasn't willing to put it down to cry in front of everyone. Kia and Nabila cried aswell, nornally they wouldn't cry, because they're bad bitches like Faith, but today they didn't care.

Johnny and I then looked at each other again.
We did it, we married each other. We were now bonded with each other. We were endlessly happy.

_____

one chapter to go😳
_____

guest cast of the chapter:

-johnorlando - Kia (Me)

lenzielmao - Nabila

purplefacey - Faith

writejenzie - Eve

elma_orlando - Elma

nightflcwers - Maya

orlanlcve - Adeline

jenzing - Samaria

jenzieheart_ - Emily

thejenzierose - Hayley