Galaxy

Makena's POV

"I'm not pregnant anymore?" I question looking down at my hands

"I'm sorry baby, but Hunter got what he deserved." Raiden says while placing gloved covered hands over mine

My baby was gone...an innocent baby. Something that Raiden and I created was gone. He or she could've grown to be something great. I began to cry.

"I know this is hard Makena. I'm trying to stay strong myself. We can move past this, it will get easier." Raiden says

"It's unfair, our baby was taken out of the world before even having a chance." I cry

My baby saved my life, but it shouldn't have been this way. The amount of hurt I was in was going to take some time to get over.

Never in my life have I seen Raiden cry, not even in the situation with my dad. But this broke him. He placed his head down onto my leg and silently cried. I rub his neck and back.

Sometimes you need to cry, even the strongest of people reach a breaking point.

After about 5 minutes Raidens head was still on my leg.

"Raiden?" I call out.

No answer.

I needed to pee but I didn't want to wake him since he hasn't slept since god knows when.

I try to slowly move my leg from under his head. He popped awake.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to wake you but I have to go pee." I say softly

"It's okay baby girl, do you want me to get a nurse?"

"Yes." I say

"Okay." He gets up and disappears behind the curtain.

Shortly after the door opens and a nurse comes in and Raiden is behind her.

"Hello, Miss.Makena. Let's get you to the bathroom." She beams

She shows me a technique on how to easily get out of bed without using my abdominal muscles as much.

I slowly walk to the bathroom with her at my side.

"You're very beautiful." She says as I pee

"T-thank you." I felt kind of awkward

She smiles and helps me back up. She gives me hand sanitizer so I won't have to bend over and wash my hands.

Making it back to bed with another technique learned, I thank her and she leaves.

I look over at Raiden who was already looking at me.

"What?" I question

"Nothing, just admiring you." He says

"Come here." I slowly scoot over

"I can't, I don't want to hurt you"

"Raiden. Come lay with me, you need sleep. I want you near me." I beg

He sighs and removes his shoes then gets in the bed with me.

I turn my head to him and pull the mask down that covered his lips.

I give him a quick peck and he smiles

"I love you." I smile

"I love you too." His deep voice whispers in my ear.

With his body warmth, I was able to fall asleep more comfortably.

~

"Shit!" I murmur to myself as my spoon falls to the floor.