Chapter Six

I watched her body be burned to death. "Death come on you coward come and attack me now. I have lost everything because of you and her. Fight me!" A pitch fork was thrown to me. "Is that all you can fucking do?!" "Silence child!" "No, you silence. You throw pitchforks and balls and kill my family. You expect me to be quiet about it? Go to hell!"

"You have to be quiet you can't kill me you foolish girl." "Give me your best shot!" He struck a beam and i struck a beam too. We were battling for a long time. "You are too strong. How did you build that strength so fast?" "I have sataria's powers i did not play at all. Gems of me and my sisters'. I have my mother's wisdom and i have my own speed and agility." "You silly child you cannot kill me!" "Why not."

"Because i am your father." My heart stop with shock. "Yo-your my dad?! Your lying!" Tears and pain struck my soul as replays of what he did to me appeared in my head. "Sapphire i am truly your father do not misjudge me at all." "No you misjudge me. You are just trying to make me have mercy on you but it won't work!" A pitchfork appeared in my hand. Pitchfork of truth attack him. Without hesitation, the pitchfork stabbed him in the stomach making him instantly fall to the ground.

I ran to him and created a heart in my hand. "my daughter before i die give me your hand." I gave him my hand and he showed me everything from him and mom to when i was born to how we lost him. "Oh my god no! Daddy! I'm sorry please don't go come back to me daddy! Dad!"

I pulled out the pitchfork. Holding his dead body close to me letting his blood pour down my clothes. I hugged him tighter and cried. He wrapped my arms around me and whispered weakly in my ear. "Daughter i am sorry for everything but know that i love you" His eyes turned from red to a dead and ugly red. HIs hug weakened and his heart stopped.

"Daddy please don't go wake up. I-I-I-I don't want to say goodbye! Daddy! No!" Sadness in my heart i walked and put my sisters beside my dad. "Sapphire aim the necklace and recite the words on the front." II did as the whisper said and white rays came out. I aimed it at Maria and then star and last but not least my dad. The rays settled in their bodies and i became suddenly weak. Everything became blurry and i blacked out.

"Shh she now knows the truth let her rest. Come my new daughter. Let's let her sleep." The big wooden door closed. I looked up and stared at the ceiling. "Star I'm up don't let nobody hear this conversation. Sneak into my room later." "Ok little sister."

Later that night star went into my room and we spoke. I rubbed her fur as we spoke telepathically. Two months later we went back to earth. Firesight was the same normal boring place. I went inside the house and uncloaked it. My stomach unfortunately got bigger. I have been eating too much lately anyway. "Sapphire tell it to stay quiet me and Maria are trying to sleep." "Star what are you talking about?"

"The baby." "What baby?" "Sister you are two months three months pregnant and the baby is already developing thoughts." "Oh my god please take me to a doctor now!" I stomped my foot and the ground shook. "Oh my god. Your tantrums." Maria grabbed me and rushed me to the hospital. "Sir we need a doctor my sister here is pregnant and need to get her vitamins and checkup done."

The man stared at Maria's eyes and did what Maria said. The checkup went by smoothly. "Here you go your prescription for your prenatal vitamins and be careful with the certain type of fish you eat. Try to eat organically. But you should be good. Congratulations." Maria took me home and i stared at the water.

A whirlpool suddenly appeared in river. I transformed and took a look. The whirlpool sucked me down. Under water i saw.....mermaids! "Oh, look at what we have here! It's a pixie!" "Uh hello. My name is sapphire."

"Oh my goodness look at her belly. She is pregnant and it is coming in exactly six months one week three days and four hours." "Oh, my god she spoke. What else will happen to this pixie?" "Her baby will be born but her baby is half pixie half human. Her baby will be born here when the moon is at its highest and is full. You my princess shall give birth to a baby mermaid."