Chappie no.1

Dear Alpha ,

I really really love you soo much . You mean a lot to me . You make me happy when I'm sad . You make me cheery when I'm moody . You make me an idiot when I'm a genius . You make me love you when I replaced you .

I just want to say to something important. You are my bff. You'll never be my bbf . They both are totally different . My bff is you amd my bbf is HOMBRE GATO . I am not going to mention that person cuz HOMBRE GATO hates being tagged .

You have a special place in my heart where no one has been to . You have a special place in my house , where I'll never anyone to ( and I'm sure it's not kitchen LMAO ) .

I may say that I replaced you . But trust me , no one can even come near your love , care , kindness and sassiness .

You might have betrayed me , cheated me , but they all are the past . Let's look at the present . We promised to be together forever. We use to be afraid that we'll separate . But , no and never. I want us to bonded forever.

I might hide some secrets from you . But trust me , some are meant to be secrets .

I am afraid that you'll leave my life . I'm afraid that I'll leave your life . But let god be with us and cherish our friendship and love !

Your past , present and future ,

@noorulameera ❤❤❤ [ luna ]