Chapter 7: Her Voice

Start from the beginning

Our eyes met when she looked at me.

Rosé-shi!

"I'm really really sorry!" I bowed at her and repeatedly apologized.

"It's alright, sunbaenim," she said to me.

Her speaking voice is pretty too.

"I wasn't looking where I was walking, you're not hurt right?" I inquired.

She smiled at me, "Not at all sunbae."

I rubbed the back of my neck. Our situation continuously growing awkward. I don't know what to say anymore.

"I'll leave first sunbae," she said, waving at me.

I don't know what came over me when I suddenly grabbed her wrist, stopping her from leaving.

She turned to me and she looked a bit startled.

Now where the hell do I get this courage?

"I'm sorry!" I apologized again. I let go of her wrist before I took a deep breath and started to speak.

"I-I just w-wanted to f-formally introduce myself," I stuttered.

I bowed at a 90° angle, "Annyeonghaseyo, I'm Bangtan Sonyeondan's maknae, Jeon Jung Kook."

I looked up and saw her smiling at me. I smiled back sheepishly.

"You didn't have to sunbae, everybody knows who you are." She said shyly. "Oh right! I'll introduce myself as well. I'm Blackpink's main vocal, Rosé." She bowed at me.

I was about to reply when cheers erupted from the other side, a signal that a performance is about to start.

"I have to go sunbae, my members are probably waiting for me," She smiled at me then waved goodbye.

"Y-yeah," I muttered.

"It was nice meeting you though sunbae," She said before leaving.

"You too."

I sighed at the memory. I probably left a weird impression on her.

I stood up from the chair that I was sitting on and went to the living room.
I'll just watch television to ease my mind.

When I got out, I saw Jimin hyung and Taehyung hyung already watching TV.
"What are you guys watching? Where are the others?" I asked.

"Namjoon hyung, Yoongi hyung, and Hobi hyung went to the studio. I don't know where Jin hyung is though," Tae hyung answered.

Before I could reply, the door to our dorm opened. Jin hyung and Hoseok hyung brought in bags of groceries and chinese takeout.

"Oh! I thought you were at the studio Hobi hyung," Jimin said.

"I left early, mamajin needed help with the groceries," He replied.

We all helped put away the groceries so we could eat. Jin hyung was preparing the takeout that they bought while we sat down on the couch, mindlessly changing the channels until we could find something interesting.

"Ah! Wait! Go back," Taehyung suddenly said.

Jimin hyung put it back to the channel that Tae hyung said.

It was the King of Masked Singer.

"Great! It just started," Hobi hyung came out of the dining room, Jin hyung behind him.