Chapter 7: Her Voice

Hongdae
BTS' Dorm
Jung Kook's POV

The moment that I found out that she's an idol, I've wanted to decreased my expectations. It's impossible for us to be together anyways.

I kept on telling myself that I admired her only as a fellow artist.

I mean, who falls in love like that, she probably helped tons of people, right?

You would fall in love like that, Jung Kook. My inner voice said.

I sighed, it's no use. I thought that because she was an idol, I would think less of my feelings. I thought that I might find something wrong in her and make me, unlike her, is that even a word?

It's been 2 months since I last saw her in person. She really is more beautiful in person. And her voice, don't even get me started with her voice. It's so unique that even if I close my eyes I would know it's her that's singing. I would never get enough of it, I would never get tired of her voice.

I was so shook when she sang back in Gayo Daejun. She even played her guitar! I couldn't stop myself from smiling and my jaw just keeps on dropping.

I'm not the only one who had that reaction, of course. There were others as well. I saw the reactions of the other members and other boy groups when I watched the fancams of that performance.

I saw how Taehyung hyung kept on saying 'Wah' or 'Daebak' and how he would look at the screen when it's her. I saw how impressed the CNBLUE sunbaenims are when she played her guitar. I saw how Twice reacted when she sang a part of TT. I could go on and on, actually.

But when the members saw the video of my reaction, I was teased none stop for days. Good thing I didn't tell them that I met her backstage.

I could never forget the time I met her again.

The acoustic stage just finished.

I'm still in awe. She really was amazing. Even Taehyung hyung and RM hyung kept on praising her. I think a lot of the guys fell in love with her, and some noonas too.

"Waahhh! That was so amazing, Rosé-shi's voice sounds so nice," Taehyung said, looking at me and Namjoon hyung.

He had a huge and proud smile on his face.

"Yeah, really amazing," I whispered.

"Rosé-shi's haters are left dumbfounded now," I heard Tae hyung say.

"Right," Namjoon hyung replied.

After talking for a while, I felt the need to go to the bathroom. I drank too much water during the performances again.

Problem is, the comfort rooms were backstage.

"Hyung, I need to go to the bathroom," I told them.

"Do you want us to come with you?" he asked.

"No need hyung, you can stay here."

He nodded. I politely excused myself and walked towards the backstage.

I was looking down my shoes while walking. Just when I rounded the corner, I bumped into someone.

I grabbed their shoulders before they could fall.

"I'm sorry!" I quickly apologized then looked at the person in front of me.