"So you went and created a massacre once more huh, L/n?"

"I call it self-defense!!" The girl hollered with a giggle at the end. 

"What the hell has gotten into you girl?"

"U-um excuse me s-sir!" The green haired student called out, nearly stumbling down the last steps.

"What are you doing down here boy? You were told to stay up there with the other students."

An officer came down after him huffing and puffing in exhaustion. "I-I'm s-sorry sir! H-he slipped p-past me!" He panted.

"Sir! I can explain! I found out, Y/n is acting like this because she has reached the limit of her quirk. That's probably what happened to her before she found us and saved me and the others from Tomura. The same thing happened when she went too far during her practice battle with the teachers! Her down side to her quirk is her losing her sanity!" Midoriya explained in a rush. The chief stopped for a moment to think and looked back to the girl huffing, not struggling as much in her restraints out of tiredness. 

"What else did you get to know about her during her time here?" He looked back to the nervous boy.

"W-well, she isn't normally like this. But when she is, she gets her sanity back pretty quickly when she sleeps. She's normally a sweet, kind, smart, considerate, and the most heroic out of our class from what she did today."

"What did she do?"

"She saved me and two others from the Nomu, but it smashed her head into the ground over there, and nearly died. Though she was about to die, using the little bit of energy she had, she still protected us, even though she couldn't move. She was even the one who helped All Might defeat the Nomu in the end! So please, don't arrest her! She didn't do anything wrong!" 

Y/n could do nothing but watch the transition go on between the chief and Midoriya. The longer she stared at the young hero, the more her sanity was coming back to her than usual. Though she wasn't tuned into the actual conversation.

"This is good new information boy, but I'm afraid that doesn't change the fact that she killed over 30 villains today."

The boy seemed to stop breathing and looked him dead in the eyes. "What?"

"Yes. From the stories you and the others gave to the detective, and now your information just now, I understand. The warp villain Kurogiri transported you all to the different zones, but with Tamura's strange infatuation with L/n, he had her transported far away from everyone to be dealt with at the far back of the joint, and during the fight, she went passed her limit and fell into insanity, and proceeded to start a massacre. More or less in self defense, yours and everyone else's comments towards her, and her plea of insanity-or just her proof of it, may work in her favor in court and keep her from being sent back to the same prison cell she had before." A moment of silence went on after that. Midoriya stood in shock and confusion until he looked to the side, and made eye contact with Y/n. Other than all the blood on her, her face was calm and normal like any other day. She was just staring at him as if in wonder.

'How? How does someone like her kill people and still manage to look as calm as she does?' He thinks in fear.

"Y-you're lying...sh-she couldn't do something like t-that..." He mumbles. The chief shakes his head.

"Unfortunately, I'm not, look," He shows him the pictures he was sent on his phone. The sight of blood and gore of the dead in front of the facilities wall nearly makes the boy puke, and turns away from the sight to gag, holding back what wants to come up from his stomach. "I'm sorry, but this is just one of the worst of what you will see when you become a pro hero. Your teachers, when they are not training you, have to risk their lives to fight villains with power like L/n's, to prevent events like these. Granted these were just villains, but murder is still murder, no matter how you look at it. Keep that in mind." He puts his phone away and looks to the police officers. "Alright, round up the surviving villains and L/n. We're leaving." As they put the criminals into multiple carriers, the teachers and students walked outside of the joint and watched. Y/n was the last one to be put in a high level prison transporter. Her head was hung low, letting her face be masked by her hair. Though her quirk was canceled by the restraints, everyone felt the air somehow feeling heavy and cold. 

"I don't understand. Where is All Might? What happened to L/n? Did she do something wrong? Is she going to be okay?" Uraraka asked towards her teachers in concern, with the other girls behind her, watching Y/n's prison transport ride off with her.

Midnight placed a hand on the girl's head and sighed. "I'll explain when we all get back to class." She watched solemnly as the police officers closed off the joint and stood guard. "Alright everyone, you're all going to Recovery Girl to get checked up on just in case, then you will all get dressed back into your uniforms and get back to class, understood?" 

"Yes ma'am." The class all said, and walked back to the bus. The ride back was uncomfortably silent for everyone. Uraraka couldn't stop thinking what will happen to Y/n. During that time, she glanced up to Izuku, who was slouched down in his seat with his head hung low and elbows on his knees, unable to see his eyes. She worried for him and everyone else who were thrown into separate zones, and hated that she couldn't help them through the whole ordeal they were forced to go through.

The rest of the school day went just as was planned and in the last 20 minutes of class left they were all in class, quietly listening to the events of what happened to Y/n, and what will happen from then on.