Shrek is love, Shrek is Light. (L x Shrek) Smut

L had been working day in and day out on the Kira case, sometimes he really felt like quitting. The lonley long nights were getting to him, the constant chatter of the people saying "Kira, is the god of the new world" but only L knew the truth there was only one god.. Shrek, he was the reason L kept going,  he was going to show them once and for all, he was going to find Shrek.

Everyone was surprised by L's sudden decision to take off a week from work and put the case on hold. He claimed he was overworked, he couldn't just come out and say he was going to the deepest swamp in the area to search for his beloved god.. but he was, and so L left, taking only with him his hopes and dreams to find the one man he thirsted for night after night.

L 's legs were tired. He'd been searching for hours in the muddy swamps, he was ready to give up when suddenly in the thick foliage of the swamp he spotted it like a lighthouse to a ship, there was a light dim but flickering. L slowly crept closer and pulled back the vines only to uncover what appeared to be a poorly built home in the swamp, the lights were on inside the house, L cautiously approached the home, he knocked twice and recieved no response.. he almost turned around and left but something was keeping him here, he knew what he had to do..

L opened the door slowly, he was imediatly hit by the heavy stench of stale beer and onions, something you think would smell bad but only made his dick twitch in his pants. He walked further into the house and stumbled upon what seemed to be a bedroom, looking around he spotted a pile of clothes in the far corner of the room. He walks over to the pile of clothes and spots what looks like used underwear. Taking one last look around L decides what he has to do and grabs the underwear from the pile. He looks at them, they're rather unimpressive but it awakens something inside of L as he brings the underwear to his face and takes a long deep sniff, he feels like hes floating on a cloud, he gets so lost in his sniffing that he doesnt hear the approaching footsteps.. A deep erotic voice behind him says "What are you doing in my swamp."