I pick it up and answer; " "Sup, Asshole?"

"Sachin!" Kisa's voice comes through the phone and an instant panic runs throughout my body.

"K...Kisa how did you get Misha's phone?" I ask her. He will never give her his phone. Something is drastically wrong but nothing in her voice sounds like that yet.

"Because...Misha is very dead. " she laughs and I squeeze the bridge of my nose. Fucking hell.

"Don't Move! I'm on my way, "

Taking a few things including a jacket, I jump on a set of tiles in my room and step back. It rises from the floor and a staircase is shown. Stepping down into it I sprint all the way to their room.

Yes, it's all linked.

Kisa let's out a tiny scream when the tile in the floor pops out revealing me. The sight in front me doesn't surprise me at all. A very bloody Kisa is sitting next to a very dead Misha.

She doesn't even have to tell me what happened. I could make a guess and say that he tried to kill her. The broken mirror told me that he most likely threw her into it. And since I didn't see a weapon I'm going to say that she killed him with pieces of said mirror.

"You probably just killed the both of us," is the first thing I tell before I move closer. And damn did she stab the fuck out of Misha. I could see the inside of his chest.

She laughed up at me and I knew she was going crazy. This was how her mind responded to the trauma. It shuts down to block out all the pain and the fact that she killed a man.

However bad this man is, she still killed him and her mind won't let her forget it. Kisa was no killer so this was definitely playing a number on her.

Moving towards her, I slowly stoop down and lift her in my arms. She rests her head on my shoulder and breaks down in tears. I try to coo her as I walk into the bathroom.

"It's gonna be okay, I promise I will protect you," I tell her and she cries more.

I sit her on the toilet seat and her eyes are blank of any emotion as she stares straight ahead. Again very common reactions to killing a person.

Closing my eyes I attempt to strip her of her clothes. They were socked in blood. Thankfully, she allowed me to and I had her in the shower in no time.

I turned on the hot water and after a few minutes, I heard crying.

Looking at my watch it read 1:30 am and time was now running out on us

Looking at my watch it read 1:30 am and time was now running out on us. My gang's place was two hours away and I had to go and be back here before anyone knew I was missing. I couldn't be found attached to this.

Opening the shower door a little I took off the water and got a towel for Kisa. She didn't make a move to come out so I opened the shower door more and she was on the ground hugging her knees to her chest.

I wrap the towel around her and lift her up. But she had to get out of her head because we had to get the fuck out of here. So I didn't the only thing I knew to do.

I took a page out of Crimson's book.

Placing her on her feet I started talking very sternly to her; "Listen Kisa, that fucker is dead and thank fuck he is because he can't hurt you anymore. You killed him in self-defense. You survived all the things he did to you. So fucking suck it up and move on. This is your world too, Embrace It Kisa!"

She nods her head at me and my small speech seemed to do the trick. I smile at her and kiss her on the forehead.

A half hour later she was dressed, packed and ready to go. Next step was leaving, unseen. Good thing it was dark outside.

I take Misha's phone and call the guards at the gate when we both reached into the car.

"Sir, "

"I saw something at the back of the estate. You well do if you checked it out, " I said lighting my voice so it sort of sounded like Misha's.

"Will do sir," the guard said.

We watched as the three of them left their post. I hid my car in the darkness of the night. When they were totally out of view I started my engine and speedily left through the gates.

Getting back in is another story.

I tell my phone to call Cassius and it does. It rings a couple of times before his sleepy voice answers the phone.

"Bro, It's 2 am what the fuck, man," he says.

"I'm coming home and I need you to be there when I arrive, "

"What? Why?" his voice is more alert now.

"Kisa killed Misha and I don't know where else to bring her. I'm two hours away so I should be there by four. Hopefully before since I'm speeding like a bat out of fucking hell, "

"Okay, be safe brother, "

👑
👑
👑

Kisa

Sometime during the ride, I had fallen asleep. When I opened my eyes again Sachin was shaking me awake.

"We're here," he says getting out of the car.

I open my door and step out of the car. He brought me to a huge place. It wasn't as big as the estate but it still was gigantic. The door to the mansion and Cassius stepped out.

"This is my gang's house," Sachin says but I barely hear him because my main focus is Cassius.

He smiles at me as he walks down a few steps. I drop everything and run up to him. He opens his arms and I jump onto him. He catches me and I bury my head into his neck breathing in his cologne. It never changed.

"Oh, My Kisa, " he whispers in my ear.

My freedom is finally here.

**********************My ship has finally sailed

My ship has finally sailed. Anyone else?😈👑