This love would never ever leave us

That was a while ago

But now lately it feels like

I mean I feel like all we do is fight

Every single night

Can't make it tight, can't get it right

I just wanna go back, take it way back

All the way back, can we start again

Do it over, can we straighten it out

Can we work it out, cuz...

[Chorus]

I don't wanna be...

Be without you, be without you

I don't wanna live...

Live without you, live without you

I don't wanna go...

Go without you, go without you

I don't wanna be alone

"Wassup Justine!" Missy said.

"Hey, Aaliyah sounds really good." I said.

"Forreal, this is for another soundtrack that she's doing for another movie we just some finishing touches." Timbaland said.

"Well it sounds amazing." I said.

"How is ya music coming?" Missy asked.

"its coming along so good Devante is really good. We already got like 3 songs done gon go back in the studio tomorrow to work on some more, already got a single done and the label is going to schedule to do a music video soon so I am just happy right now." I said.

"Glad everything is coming into place for you." Missy said.

"Thanks, can't wait for yall to hear the single I did with static it sounds so good." I said.

"You did a song with Static? Aw shit I didn't even know he was in town?" Timbaland questioned.

"Yeah, he stopped by today at the studio and we were all just working and chilling at the studio." I said.

"I need to see him haven't seen him in a minute." Timbaland said.

"Well ima go just dropping by saying hello and stuff." I said.

"Aight we catch ya lata or something." Timbaland said.

"Aight bye." I said giving them a hug.

I was on my way home finally I was starving so I was going to cook something at home.

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

At home

6:10 pm

LA traffic is no joke I can tell you that I was finally home I went into my kitchen looking into my fridge as I saw something taste worthy to cook for myself I was going to make some tacos ain't nothing special so I started to cook everything was smelling right and good causing my stomach to growl because I was getting really hungry. My phone started to ring and as I checked to see who it was but I didn't recognized the number and it have been calling me for a hot minute every time I answered the call don't say nothing and after that whoever it is just end the call and its just wired. I always think its him that is calling but I try not to think about it because I don't want to start getting anxiety attack and stuff so I put that to the side and continued to finish cooking.

Songs:

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

Songs:

Justine Skye ft. Jeremih -Back For More

Aaliyah- I Don't Wanna