"That was hot!" Static said.

"Forreal, thanks for getting on the track, I really do appreciate." Justine said with a smile.

"No problem, thanks to Devante this track finna be the song that get you back on ya singing career." Static said.

"We think alike." I said with a laugh.

"But yeah this should be the first single off the album.. you can let ya people know in Atlantic let them hear a lil bit for what we got working on and shit so ya know its legit." I added as she nodded her head.

"Aight coo." Justine said.

"We can probably continued to this tomorrow?" She added.

"Yeah, whatever is good for you." I said.

"Well I know you said was leaving in about week, the week is almost here so whatever is good for you." Justine said as I nodded with a laugh.

"Aight." I said.

She hugged Static telling him bye and she hugged me as I felt her soft skin touching mine as I said bye she opened and closed the door on her way out.

"Damn Justine is fine." Static said.

"She is though." I said.

"You hitting that?" Static asked.

"Nah, she and Dal are talking so ima let him have it." I said.

"Aw shit when this happen?" Static asked.

"At his birthday party actually he said they sorta clicked and shit so ima let him get his mack on." I said.

Justine Skye

Justine Skye

I been in the studio all day basically so I went up to Atlantic records since I called up there for a lil meeting I let them hear some of the songs that Devante and I recorded and they loved it and they also agreed with Devante that 'Back For More' should be the 1st single off my album and they was going to start my music video for the song real soon and I was just excited for everything. As I got done with the meeting I was hearing something hot and it was coming from Timbaland's room as I went in the room as I saw him and missy bopping.

When we hooked up we sat down

Made an agreement, we vowed that

That we'd always be together through whatever

We said that no one would ever get between us