chapter 6

( nicks pov)

  Ok so when I said I was not nervous I lied i am nervous very but how could i not be I am meeting my mates family and pack. What if something went wrong,what if they did not like me for one reason or another.This all went through my head as i followed the love of my life through the house and to the kitchen were I heard a lot of voices and screeching of chairs being moved around. Chris must have sensed my discomfort because he stoped right before we went into the kitchen.

"babe everything is going to be ok i promise no one is going to hurt you and my parents and everyone in the pack will love you".

I nodded my head in reply knowing if i said anything it would just give him more proof of how scared i really was.he smiled softly at me d grabbed my hand and we walked into the kitchen together.The kitchen was actually very pretty i loved the color blue they used for the walls in here it looked like a sky blue.there was a beautiful chandelier hanging above the kitchen table.which now that i look at it is fully glass and it can fit more then 20 people.looking away from the table i looked up to see a sliding glass door that gave a view of a huge back yard with a in ground swimming pool and a hot tub that was not far from that.when i looked a bit farther out i can see the woods. the sound of foot steps coming closer to me and chris made me look away from the door and up at the woman that was coming torrids us.there was no doubt in my mind that this was chrises mother.

"Hi you must be my sons mate im heather"

"hi my name is nick"i said as i held out my hand she compleatly ingnored the hand shake and happyly just wraped her arms around me in a hug.

"its nice to me you sweety  you dont have to be so worried no body here will hurt you"

"yup listen to my wife no one is going to hurt you here if anyone even tryed im sure my son here will kill them on the spot". "its nice to finally meet my sons mate im zack".

"its great to meet you to" i said as i held out my hand which he took and shook.

"well dinner is ready boys so you two get a plate and have a seat while i call the rest of the pack in".chris draged me to the place the plates were sitting and started to fill his plate as well as mine.There was chicken and macht potatoes with gravy and for vegetables there was corn and peas.Just as me and chris took are seats a whole bunch of the pack members came in through the sliding glass door and other parts of the hoouse.As the kitchen got more and more full i got a bit more scard and my earlier fear came back what if they did not like us. What if the pack started to hate chris because he has me a guy as a mate.If that happend i dont know if i could live with myself for knowing that me being here is making my  mates life that he worked hard for all his life go down the drain.

chapter 6 is now done :) i will get chapter 7 up soon as i can please vote,fan and comment on my stories i love all my fans and again you guys keep me wrighting and i cant thank you guys enough love yas