chapter 4

; (Nicks pov)"Hows your head feeling any better"? "Its fine now"Actualy thats a complete lie my head feels like its been slamed up againt a tree about 5 times and then ran over by a mac truck 3 times but its better if I dont say that and have my mate worrying.To say that im extreamly happy that he exepted me would be an understatement.When he rejected me I felt like i was going to die and the cutting only did so much. "are you sure love"? "yea im sure"I replied as i layed my head on his shoulder I close my eyes and try to rest for while I have to get home soon im sure my dads are haveing a panick attack.I snugggled up closer to Chris and as I did I felt myself drifing off to sleep.Chris started to gentay rubbed my fourhead with is thumb which help a bit with the pain in my head.I sighed in content and drifted off to sleep knowing that im safe with my mate right next to me. (Chris pov)I watched as my beautiful mate closed his eyes and his body relaxed into mine.I smiled nothing can make this day more perfect I have my mate finally and im really happy that he gave me another chance.Im stupid for what I did to him and I will spend the rest of my life making it up to him.I slowy moved him over and layed his head on the back of the coach.He wimprd a bit when he noticed I was no longer beside him. "shhhh its ok Im just going to bring you up into my room were you will be more comfortable.I slowly pick him up bridal style and he immediately tryed to snuggle closer to me. I smiled and gently kissed his fourhead as i started walking up the stairs to my room.I walkedd into my room and put him on the bed gentaly. "Baby can you please lift yourself bit"? "I want you under the blankets so your more comfortable". "Ammmfff" He mumbled as he did as I asked.I quickly pulled the blankets out from under neaith him and then ones he got back into a comfortable position I pulled the blankets up over him.I kissed his lips lightly then backed away. "Please stay with me". "alright love but I need to go talk to my parents real quick ill be right back you will be alright nothing and nobody will hurt you in here and I wont be gone long promise". "Ok" he mumble already half way back to sleep. I smiled and walked out of my room shutting the door quetly behide me.Its time to tell my parents that I found my mate and who he is.I hoppe they wont kick me out the house but even if they do I dont care as long as i have Nick im fine hes all i need in my life to make me happy.

ok im so so sorry that the chapter is short but im reallly tired and also sorry have not updated in a week but ill try and update as much as possable I work 4 days a week plus im in school yet soo im really sorry but i will try my hardest to wright more because i ,miss getting on here an wrighting :) but anyway please comment, fan and vote me :)