chapter 3

(Nicks pov) ;I gasped and sat up quickly which was a huge mistake, I grabed my head in my hands as my head exploded in pain.My head was not the only thing in pain my antire body feels like I been ran over by truck.I rubbed my temples to try to ease the pain but that of course did nothing whats so ever to help.I slowly lifted my head and looked around.I had no idea were I was and that alone frightend me.Im to weak especialy in the condition im in right now there is no way I will be able to fight if I have to.I have to get out of here.I stood up quickly ignoring the pain to the best of my abilitie and started heading out of what looked to be a living room.I got as far as an inch away from the couch when I started to feel really nauseous.I brought my hand back up to my head as the pain got worse. "What in gods name are you doing lay back down right now before you fall down" I gasped and almost lost my balance but quickly cought myself I closed my eyes against the pain racking through my body.I felt a hand go around my wrist and gentaly tug me back to the couche.I knew who it was and my only question to this is why.Why was he the one who found me,why did he help me when he said he wants nothing to do with me.I opend my eyes and looked into the bright green eyes of my mate.I was in so much pain that I was not paying much attention to my senses and had no idea that wolfs were in this house.My mate being this near to me really is effecting me and my wolf we were both really happy that are mate was near.But i knew that it would not last I already know that hes just going to hurt me again.Tears welled up in my eyes and quickly stood up wanting to try and get away from the pain of rejection but I did not even move an inch before I was pulled down again. "Please let me go"I said as my voice cracked I was trying to not cry but it was so hard it just hurt so bad and I just want to get away from the pain.I dug my nails down my arm as harshely as I could and kept doing this over and over it was not as good as the razor but it help some.A hand grabed my wrist and held it down away from my arm.I felt a tear go down my cheak but did nothing to stop it.I stood up and tryed to tug my wrist out of Chrises hold I just needed to get away. "L-let me g-go"I said as tears came down faster I dont want him to see me like this he will think im even more pathetic then I already am.It was getting harder to breath and my heart was beating faster as I struggaled to get out of his hold. "Calm down"Chris said worry in his voice. But I couldent calm down no matter how hard I tryed.I started seeing white dots all around me. (Chris pov)Shit he needs to calm down hes going to pass out on me.I grabed his face in my hands to make him look at me seeing him like this killed me god im such an ass and if I was not so fucking worryed about what my family and friends thought about me being mated to a guy he would not be like this.'ssshhh im so so sorry baby i shouldent have did this to you"I wiped the tears away from his face but that just made him cry harder. "Baby please calm down" I said really panicking now my wolf was really upset because are mate was so upset and hes was pissed off at me for making him like this hell im even pissed of at me for doing this to him. im so fucking stupid i shouldent have done this to him.I quickly made a decision and that was my mate.Before I could chicken out I leand down and kissed him.When he tryed to pull away I held him to me tighter i was not letting him go not again.He slowly started to relax and kiss me back after a few seconds.I licked his bottom lip asking for entrance which to my upmost pleasure he granted me.After a minute he quickly pulled away with tears in his eyes. "why"he wisperd sadly "Im so sorry baby I made a terrible mistake I wisperd" "y-ou hur-t me" " I know and im so sorry baby it hurt me so much to do this to you im so sorry".I felt the tears run down my face but I did not even bother wiping them away.I just wanted my mate and he will probably wont give me the chance to be with him now.But i had to try I needed him i just want my mate. "Baby im so sorry for what i did im just stupid for doing this to you and i know that I made a huge mistake but i cant keep doing this i need you baby please give me one more chance please"? "You will j-ust hur-t me aga-in"he said wiping the tears off his face. "Baby no i wont please just give me one last chance please"yea im begging but i cant help it i would do anything to get him to forgive me and to give me a chance.I wiped the tears off his cheeks with my thumb.He took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes. "one thats all your getting one chance to fix this or im done if you blow it again im not comming back i cant handal the pain of rejection anymore"he wisperd. "You wont have to because im not letting you go ever again" chapter 3 is now done please comment vote and fan me i want at least 13 votes for this book in order for the next chapter to be put up :) so please vote :)