The help & the hurt

Bey POV
2:35 p.m

"Girl he started pulling my hair and making me call him daddy, I was ready for his ass to give me some kids" I chuckled sipping my lemonade

I was at a lunch-in restaurant with Kelly and Rih telling them about my night with jay.

"Damn, it was that good?" Kelly laugh digging into her food.

"That good!" I said

"girl I knew something was up with ya lil stank ass when you walked in here like you were handy capped" Rih said eating her salad

"Bout time you got some chocolate dick" Solange said smirking at me.

"So we just going to act like you're not on Allen's pink ass dick everyday" Kelly snickered.

"Oh she came for that ass" Rih laughed.

"Bitch you should be the last one to laugh with drakes islamic dick face ass" she snapped back and we all fell out.

I shared a little bit more of what happened. Me and jay ended up having a quickie this morning too so my legs were a little messed up.

"Alright bitches I got to go. One of my Hispanic niggas trying to take me out tonight and buy me some channel " Rih spoke and got up.

"Gold digging ass hoe chronicles" I said with a laugh. "You know it" she winked at us and made it to her car.

"Well guys I guess I'm out too, I miss my man" I explained trying to hide my smile.

"Girl bye. She got some wood and now she dipping on us" Solange said.

"This bitch dicknotized" Kelly laughed.

I stuck my middle finger up as I left out the restaurant "baby that's for jay to do now, Not us" they laughed.

I shook my head and made it to my car. I got in, calling jay's phone but it went straight to voice mail. Usually his phone is always charged so I didn't know what was going on.

It was about a 45 minute drive to the house so I tried my best to make it home quick. For some reason I felt like something was up. I think I was just worried about him since he had never really been there without me for a long time.

Jay POV
At the knowles house before bey gets back

Jay POVAt the knowles house before bey gets back