Chapter 6:Mad girlfriend

I woke up in cold sweat. I shuddered. Luke. He was back. I looked around me and saw that I was in the Poseidon cabin. I stood up, thankful that I was dressed, and walked outside towards the Athena cabin. I wiped my sweaty palms on my pants and knocked on the door. A moment later Malcolm opened it. I smiled.

"Hey Malcolm. Do you know-"

"Annabeth's in the big house. They are holding a meeting in 5 minutes." He said smirking. I smiled and thanked him. I began walking towards the big house when I felt a presence behind me. As a demigod you know these things. I put my hand in my pocket where I securely wrapped it around Riptide. I uncapped it and swung it to my left. I stopped right next to the neck of my attacker, who by the way was Poseidon. I sighed and put Riptide away. I scowled at him.

"Dad you know I could've hurt you." I said. He put on an innocent smile.

"Oh pfft don't be a worry wart I'm fine see, one piece." He said gesturing towards his body. I managed a smile.

"Let's go to the meeting." I said. He nodded and followed me.

******************

"BUT HE KILLED HIMSELF I SAW WITH MY OWN EYES!" Annabeth was having a meltdown. She could compete with Zeus in a contest, I'm serious.

I sighed and put my head in my hands. Her screaming needed to stop it was giving me a headache.

"Annabeth. I'm just telling you my dream I didn't make it, it just came to me so stop screaming." I said for the 3rd time. She sighed and sat down with her head in her hands. Thalia cleared her throat awkwardly. The Hunters had come as soon as they heard the news. I sighed and stood up.

"I know that Luke saved us in the end but.... he's not Luke anymore. Kronos overpowered him." I said. "And." My voice cracked "We have to try to forget who he was and deal with what he is."

Annabeth stood up, her chair scraping loudly against the ground.

"Percy you don't understand. He was like a brother to me. I loved him. I am not going to participate in his killing." She ran outside tears streaming down her face. I sighed and sank deeper into my chair. Silence filled the room except for Leo's problematic tapping.... and his sniffles.... and his humming. It was the last straw when he sneezed so hard that he set a cup on fire. I smacked my hand on the table and stomped outside. I was aware of someone following me so I stopped and turned around. Standing there was Leo.

"Look I'm sorry man-"

"No I'm sorry I'm just.... under so much stress." I ran a hand through my hair. Leo nodded and took out some spare parts from his tool belt. I suddenly had a good idea.

"Hey Leo um could you help me make something for Annabeth. If you have time I mean I understand if you don't have time-" I was interrupted by Leo laughing.

"Man its fine I have nothing to do. What do you wanna make?" He asked putting his hands on his hips. I copied his pose and thought for a moment. Suddenly a nut hit my head.

"Geez Percy I thought you were dying your face looked like it was actually thinking." Leo said. Percy scowled at him while Leo laughed. He snapped his fingers and dragged Leo towards bunker 9.