"Mommy?" I heard a little voice say. I turned around and saw Poppa at the top of the stairs.

  "Why aren't you in the bed, hun?" I asked him. Instead of answering he ran down the stairs and right into my arms. I automatically knew what wrong with me. He missed his big sister.

        "Mommy, where's Rae-Rae? He asked, literally with tears in his eyes.

        "I don't know, baby. I don't know." I said, cradling him in my arms. Granted, me and Reagan had a little falling out and we haven't really talked but that's my baby and I'm not going to ever stop loving and caring about her.

 I was finally able to get Skylar to sleep after thirty minutes. As I was walking back down the stairs, I was met by Storm walking through the front door. The anger I felt for him at this point was clearly evident. I could sense that something was wrong with him though.

        "What's wrong,ma?" He asked before I got the chance to question him. He walked up to me and placed his hands on my waist. My attitude towards him instantly softened. I was weak for my husband.

        "Is Reagan with you?" I asked him.

        "Naw, why would she be?" I he asked me with furrowed eyebrows.

        "She told me that she was gonna stop by your office after school today so that she could talk to you. She never showed up?" I asked him, my heart beginning to race. An unreadable expression spread across his face like he realized something.

        "I never saw her at the office. She's not answering her phone?" He asked.

        "Do you think that I would be asking you if she's with you if she was answering her phone?!" I asked instantly irritated and snatching away from him.

        "Joy you need to calm down." He told me.

        "Don't tell me what I need to do, Storm! My daughter is out there and I don't know if she's okay and you want me to calm down? I'm over stressing out about my missing daughter while making sure the twins are okay and on top of that my husband is nowhere to be found. He ain't answering his phone and then he waltz up in here and has the audacity to tell me to calm down. Boy, you must be crazy." I ranted on, before storming up the stairs to my bedroom.

I tried calling Reagan once again but, she still didnt answer. All of this stress was becoming a bit much for me so, I decided to turn to my family for help. I had no other choice.

---------

Within the next hour all of my family was here. My parents, Storm's father, Mozelle, Drew and their two sons and even Noriah and Faith. I was instantly comforted. Knowing that I had a group of people around me that I could trust and that loved me was a soothing thing. I stood off in the kitchen and soaked in all the comfort. Storm had gave up on trying to help me. He was in his own little world. I swear something was off about him.