11

Hadrian Calius LeStrange, Great Hall, 7:30am

"Hadrian! You're up early." Professor James said, making Hadrian look up from his book. "Oh, Professor James! Good morning." James smiled. "Yes, a good morning indeed. You didn't answer my question, by the way." Hadrian smiled.

"Oh, I'm always up early, especially for today." That made the professor raise an eyebrow. "What do you mean?" Hadrian smirked.

"You'll see." Professor James laughed softly. "You are one cheeky boy. Alright." Hadrian waved goodbye to the professor before the rest of his friends and the twins came into the hall. "So, Hadri, what did my dad came over for?" Gemma asked, sitting beside him. Draco sat on the other side, while Hermione and Neville sat in front of him.

"Oh, he was trying to scoop on why I was up a little early than normal." Hadrian said, smiling. Gemma chuckled, but they didn't eat, instead they chatted as they waited for the rest of the school to arrive.

The Unity table and the rest soon filled up, before Dumbledore stood up. "Huh, I didn't know we had an announcement today." Hadrian said curiously to Gemma, who shrugged.

"Good morning everyone! As you all know today marks the 11th year since Lord Voldemort defeat!" The students cheered, yet Hadrian, Draco, Neville, Gemma,  Hermione and the Slytherins just rolled their eyes. "So cheers to the Girl Who Lived!" Gemma groaned softly, hiding behind Hadrian. Hadrian, on instinct, immediately shield her from attention, shooting glares at the other tables who were trying to grab her and to Dumbledore.

Snape, Quirell, McGonagall, James, Lily and Draco were all shocked at this yet for different reasons.

Snape: Why is Hadrian protecting her? I mean, I know she's a close friend, but she's not that close... is she?

Quirell/ Tom: Well that's interesting... The Girl Who Lived is friends with my future followers? And it seems like she will be one as well...

McGonagall: Mr LeStrange is certainly an interesting boy... and Gemma is hating on the attention. That man is insane he knows she hates being called out like this!

James: Dumbledore you fool now my daughter will be in a temper not even Lily and I can cheer her up. Remus certainly could, but he's not here and Sirius can't really get into the Unity tower, even as Padfoot.

Lily: My poor baby... I'm very thankful he's there for her. This Hadrian... he has something that make him feel familiar... he acts so protective over her... like a certain missing brother should...

Draco: Poor Gemma... that man is crazy. He could see she hates it! And he's smirking? Did he fucking plan this? I hate him so much.

Hadrian kept her closely protected, until Dumbledick finally finished his stupid speech and the school stop looking and staring at Gemma.

"Thanks Hadrian." He smiled softly at her, before the food appeared and they realized what's about to happen. "3... 2... 1..." Hadrian counted softly, eating his scrambled eggs.

If you were Flich or Peeves standing outside the halls, you would've heard a loud explosion of screams and laughs, the loudest laugh coming from the former Marauders and new ones, along with the loudest scream coming from Lavander Brown.

A few minutes later, when the freak out has lessen, a sudden firework exploded at the center, at the Unity table.

Hope you enjoyed the show, Marauders! And don't worry, it'll last just until tomorrow morning. The potion is a mood potion category so the colours will change according to your mood.

-The United Seven

Hadrian and the rest of the pranksters smiled softly when the Marauders immediately turned to them, their eyes shining in pride.

But not everyone enjoyed the show this morning, as Dumbledore's hair were bright red, meaning he was so angry. Hadrian, who noticed this, immediately got annoyed when he stood up. "For those who did this please come up and confess, which will earn you a week's detention with Professor Snape and 20 points from your house. If you don't, two weeks detention with Professor Snape and 50 points from your house." He said with a little bit harshness, his twinkle gone.

Hadrian glared, his hand glowing green slightly. Draco seemed to notice, because he quickly took his hand, pulling Hadrian's attention away from Dumbledore. "Hadri your powers." He whispered, making Hadrian calm down, extinguishing the small green flame of fury.

They both smiled at each other before Dumbledore finally let the student free to head to class, his hair still stuck ruby red. Hadrian noticed that Gemma's parents, Professor Sirius, Snape and Quirell's hairs were all either blue, meaning Proud or Yellow, meaning Happy.

He smiled at them, before following his friends towards their Transfiguration class.

That night...

Hadrian tiredly walked to the Hall, bringing his half finished Transfiguration essay and his wand, along with an old rag. He sat at the table before cracking open the textbook and researched the spell they learnt about today.

"... precised wand movements also helps with the spell..." He mumbled, writing down the information before trying to perform the spell on the rag. If you're wondering what he's doing, he's trying to turn the rag into a silk handkerchief.

He silently followed the wand movements, before the rag turned into a light blue silk handkerchief. "Yes!" Hadrian exclaimed in excitement, before he heard clapping from the doorway. He turned around to see Professor McGonagall, Professor James and Professor Sirius, all smiling at him with their yellow and blue mix hair.

"You really have a talent in pranks and spells, Mr. LeStrange." Professor James started, smiling widely. "How did you know I was here, professors?" He asked, writing down the result of his spell.

"Well, we were supposed to decorate with the hall with those, but we found you and Hagrid is taking some time bringing the pumpkins here." Professor Sirius said, smiling as he waved his wand, making the ceiling dotted with live bats and a few of the orange and black streamers started hanging themselves on the tables and on the doorway.

Hadrian nodded, before he rolled up his scroll and handed it to McGonagall, who was busy decorating the skeletons onto the walls. "Here professor, my work is done." He said, making McGonagall smile. "Thank you, Hadrian. If you don't have anything else to do, can you please forward check on Hagrid?" Hadrian raised an eyebrow.

"I don't think he can carry all of those overgrown Pumpkin with just his hands." McGonagall said softly, vanishing his scroll, presumably to her office. "Okay professor... um, do you know the way to his hut?"

A/N

Well, there you have it, the Prank is done and Dumbledore is showing his true colours slightly. Sorry for the late update... I was sick for a few days and my birthday is coming up so yeah...

I love you, Ciphers! 💜💞💜💞