8

Hadrian Calius LeStrange, Unity Tower, 7:00p.m.

Hadrian sighed softly as he got out of the showers, smiling softly at Draco as he entered for his bath. He waved at most the boys who were heading to the other rooms, before reaching his dorm only to see three owls on his bed, two on Neville's, who was already at Dinner, and two on Draco's. Each one of them had one red letter, while Hadrian had a package as well.

He gulped softly before sighing and untied each of the letters and the Howlers from the owls, who all hooted softly before flying back to each of their owners.

Hadrian looked at the three ready to explode Howlers before smiling softly. "Can you wait until we're all finished dinner?" The Howlers moved up and down before settling softly on each of their beds. Hadrian sighed in relief before opening his package and took out the thick journal and the small note.

Hey, Hadri!

Your mother told me you love writing about adventures you used to have around in the Manor and I was walking around Diagon Alley and happen to come across this!

It's an infinite journal, meaning you can write for as long as you want, the pages will never run out! You can even draw in it.

Love, your uncle Sirius.

Hadrian's face split into a wide grin. Draco entered the room and saw the Howlers. "Oh shoot." He mumbled, but Hadrian shook his head. "Don't worry, we'll open it when all of us have finished dinner." Hadrian smiled.

"Okay." Draco smiled, before they both got ready and finally went down to dinner.

When they sat at the Unity table, Neville looked up and Hadrian and Draco couldn't believe what they saw. "Nev! What happened?!" Hadrian asked worriedly. Neville have a black eye and it doesn't look good. Not at all. Hadrian quickly healed it, before frowning.

"It's... a Slytherin, but don't worry. I'll get used to it." Neville said, smiling slightly at the two. Hadrian felt a jolt of anger when he heard his own house bullying others. "Oh no, Hadri don't. It's fine. Plus, don't you think it's better to beat them in Quidditch instead of getting revenge?" Neville said, making Hadrian grin.

"You're right. Helga choose you well, you really deserve being the Hufflepuff heir." Neville grinned widely at them and they enjoyed dinner when the girls came over, scolding on the fact they weren't even eating.

When dinner finally ended, the three boys entered their dorms, casted a locking and silence charm on the dorm before they each opened their own Howlers.

Hadrian's: "WHY HAVEN'T YOU SENT ME A LETTER?! HADRIAN CALIUS LESTRANGE YOU PROMISED ME A LETTER! HOW DARE YOU LET ME DOWN LIKE THIS? I CRIED FOR THREE DAYS! I EXPECT A LETTER AFTER THIS HOWLER!"

Draco's: "DRACONIAN LUCIUS MALFOY-BLACK HOW DARE YOU NOT SEND US A LETTER? I UNDERSTAND IF YOU COULDN'T SEND IT ON THE FIRST WEEK BUT A MONTH IS WAY TOO LONG YOUNG MAN! SEND ME A LETTER!" "Draco just send her a letter please. She's been crying for two weeks..."

Neville's: "NEVILLE FRANK LONGBOTTOM! I THOUGHT I RAISED YOU TO BE A RESPECTIVE YOUNG MAN BUT I THOUGHT WRONG! OH HOW PATHETIC WAS I TO BELIEVE YOU WOULD SEND YOUR POOR GRANDMOTHER A MEASLY LITTLE LETTER! IF I DON'T GET A LETTER AFTER THIS YOU CANNOT ENTER YOUR GREENHOUSE FOR 2 WEEKS!"

All three boys immediately grabbed their papers and quills before the silent scribbles of quills against paper and some soft mumbling was heard, before the three sighed and kept it in their envelopes. "We can go to the Owlery tomorrow after lunch. I swear, my ear was about to fall off." Hadrian said, yawning. Neville and Draco chuckled before they both closed their curtains.

Hadrian sat at the U-shaped sofa in front of their window. He stared at the twinkling stars peacefully, content and happy, even though he was just nagged by his mother.

Far away, in an unknown place...

"Where am I?" A boy with bright orange hair asked, his red eyes scanning the busy alley. The boy walked around aimlessly for a few minutes before crashing into Hagrid the half giant. "Oh, I'm so sorry!" He quickly apologized, bowing slightly. Hagrid chuckled.

"It's alright. What's your name?" The boy blushed a light pink. "N-Newt Scamander." Hagrid frowned. "No way. The Newt Scamander I know is well over 50 years old." The boy looked at him in disbelief. "I'm 11!"

Back at Hogwarts... >~<

Hadrian tossed and turned in his bed, dreaming of a Deer and its Doe with a pair of half moon glasses with dark blue eyes behind it. He woke up in a pool of sweat, before grabbing his paint and his sketchbook, before starting to paint the glasses and the eyes.

Once he finished, he kept it hidden in his trunk before falling back asleep.

The next morning, when they got ready for classes, the painting slipped from his mind as he and the other two Heirs went to the Owlery to send their apology letters to their parents.

And I'm afraid that those pairs of eyes are the ones watching the very school and its pupils. Isn't it funny when you think the enemy is Voldemort, yet the real one is the man with a very long beard, half moon glasses and always has twinkling blue eyes?

Curious, very curious indeed.

A/N

Okay I turned into Olivander a little at the end but whatever! Vote, comment and share! Love you Ciphers ♡♡♡