Explanations For Now

One commenter asked me how did the parents react to the Hogwarts Heirs. Here is the letter that Hermione sent to her parents since the other three parents had known for a while.

Dear mum and dad,

I'm an heir! According to Hogwarts: A History, a 1000 years ago, it was brought up by two Wizards and two Witches, who are called Godric Gryffindor, Salazar Slytherin, Rowena Ravenclaw and Helga Hufflepuff. The houses are all named after them.

As you know, I am in Unity, which is a house founded by Hadrian LeStrange, my best friend. So he's an heir and a founder. I am the heir of Ravenclaw, Neville is the heir to Hufflepuff, Draco is the heir to Gryffindor and Hadrian's the heir to Slytherin. I was so surprised to discover this.

Did you know about this?

Hermione Granger ♡

And here is why Lily didn't recognise Hadrian.

"Bella, are you ready yet?" Narcissa asked, carrying small 3 year old Harry in her arms. Draco was in Lucius's, both sucking lightly on their binky. "Ah, I am, just need to find Harry's bottle." Bella said, searching through the cabinets of the kitchen.

"You mean the same bottle in his bag that you pack a few hours ago?" Lucius sarcastically said, lifting up the black and gold sling bag.

Bella looked at the bag before smacking her forehead. "Oh wha- Whatever let's just go." Her face was red with embarrassment, making Harry giggle behind his binky. "How dare you laugh at me, Harry!" Bella said teasingly, making Hadrian giggle again.

They Apparated to Gringgots, where the Blood Adoption was going to be held. "Ah, Mr and Mrs Malfoy, Mrs LeStrange, Young Malfoy and Potter." The family goblin, Flickr, (I'm making this up, I have no idea if they have a family goblin or not) greeted, smiling softly before leading them to the Blood Adoption room.

When they entered, Harry immediately notice the shiny dagger on the pedestal. "Wat dah!" He said, his speech muffled because of his binky. Bella looked at what he was pointing at and chuckled. "You want that dagger? Love, it will hurt you." Harry whined softly, making Lucius chuckle as well.

"Don't worry Mrs LeStrange, he will not get hurt, but we do need his blood if you need to continue this Adoption." Bellatrix sighed but allowed Harry to hold the dagger, to which he happily took it, tracing the crystals and the blade. Oddly enough, when it did pierce his skin and released that red liquid that Bellatrix is so familiar with, he didn't cry.

He just sighed before sucking on his binky and showed it to Flickr. "Blood. Yew neded it." Flickr blinked in surprise before taking the blood into a vial and Bella healed Harry's wound. "You were very brave, darling." Bellatrix said, making Harry giggle softly.

"Right, now, Mrs LeStrange, please give me your blood." Harry looked at his soon to be adopted mother as she sliced her finger, no reaction to the pain at all, just like Harry.

"Right, now please sign here and here before repeating after me." Bella signed the parchment before repeating after Flickr.

"I, Bellatrix Black-LeStrange, adopt Harry James Potter, through blood and magic, so mote it be." Soon enough, Harry could feel his magic shifting.

His birth certificate appeared in front of Bella, who took it. Her gasps seconds later drew the curiousity of those in the room. "Blocks!?" Bella screamed in anger, showing Narcissa the certificate to Flickr.

Name: Hadrian Calius LeStrange

Age: 3

Date Of Birth: 31 July 1981

Inheritance: Vampire, Nymph, Fallen Angel, Black Pheonix

Animagus: Snake, Wolf, Pheonix

Blood Father: James Charleus Potter

Adoptive Father: Rudolpus LeStrange (Azkaban)

Blood Mother: Lily Marie Evans

Adoptive Mother: Bellatrix Black-LeStrange

Magical Abilities: Parseltounge, Magesight, Healing, Invisibility and Aura Testing

Blocks: Inheritance Block (100% by A.P.W.B.D) Magic Block (60% by A.P.W.B.D) Sight Block (50% by A.P.W.B.D) Knowledge Block (50% by A.P.W.B.D) Magical Abilities Block (100% by A.P.W.B.D) Glamours

For three hours Harry was unconscious, Goblin Healers handle everything, removing the blocks and his Glamours. He looked completely different, due to the Blood Adoption from Bellatrix,  giving him black hair, Turquoise Green eyes, pale skin and sharp features.

"His blocks are removed completely, but the Horcrux applied by the Dark Lord has to be removed now, and that is very painful considering it is connected to his magic signature." Bellatrix froze.

"I- Remove it. Please apply it to a different item. I love my master but I love my Hadri more. Please..." Bella begged, her eyes tearing. Her mark pained slightly when she said that, but she really hoped the Horcrux is something that is easy to remove.

It's not. Based from the scary screams coming from Hadrian, it's really not. Bellatrix hid in Narcissa's arms as her cousin held her tightly, letting her grey dress stain in tears from the heartbroken mother.

It took three weeks for Hadrian to regain consciousness, replenishing his missing magic that he lost fighting the Horcrux. The Horcrux? It's nicely settled inside the Hogwarts bracelet, on the Snake charm. The reason the bracelet is so important to Hadrian? Because it's a part of him as well.

And that's all folks, chapter 9 is on the way. I stopped studying for this so be grateful and stop requesting more updates. I'm slow and busy so calm down. It's coming, just later.