"See Rose!" Mia continued to scowl me. "This is what I meant when I said that you're over stepping your boundaries to help someone! You're marrying someone you don't even know!"

"That's not the problem-"

"Yes that is a problem Rose!" Mia let out a frustrating grunt. "It is a fucking problem! Why are you sacrificing your life for your family?!"

"That's why Mia, they are my family. They-"

"They don't give a shit!" Mia continued to rage. "They're okay with selling you off to some man you don't even know and not selling Lily to them!?"

"Lily has nothing to do with this," I told her. "They all disagreed-"

"Good they better! But they're not doing any better by letting you go through with this!"

"Mia I know you're angry but please this is my decision."

"You always fucking say that Rose! You always FUCKING say that!" I've seen Mia angry numerous of times but I've never see her this angry before. I know how frustrated and disappointed she must feel about me but I can't just stay idle on the side line without doing anything to help my family.

"What about your life?!" Mia started to cry and I started to feel bad. "God Rose seriously what about your fucking life?! You can't just always let your fucking family decide how your life is going to turn out!"

"I'm not letting them decide." I said calmly. "I decided to marry Rex and this is what I've decided so Mia can't you just support my decision?"

"Not in a million years." Mia wiped her tears. "God I don't even know why I'm crying when I'm not the one that's marrying a complete stranger." I chuckled but she glared at me. "It's not funny Rose. I'm fucking crying for you because you won't fucking CRY! It's unfair, why do you always have to sacrifice for?!"

"Does it really matter Mia? They're my family and they're the most important people to me."

"Am I not important? Don't you have a fucking word I'm trying to drill into that fucking generous head of yours?!"

"I hear every single one of your words Mia, I really do. But I want to help with whatever I can. I always knew this was bound to happen anyways, marrying for business connections." I let out a soft laugh but that just caused Mia to flip even more.

"I don't know what to fucking say to you anymore. I don't want to talk to you...just enjoy your fucking life." Mia growled and with that, she hopped off of my bed and angrily stormed out of my room and slamming the door hard as she left.

My heart ached to see my best friend so angry with my problems. I just don't get why she doesn't understand how important this is to me. My family is on the verge of breaking, shouldn't she understand that what I'm doing is to fix my family? To prevent tears and grief? I sighed and dropped onto my bed and stared at the ceiling.

I'm doing the right thing. Yes Rose Starr, you are doing the right thing.

(-)

I was over at Lily's apartment the next morning after I've left the bakery in Mia's charge. When she walked in this morning, she didn't even bother acknowledging me or anything. She gave me a glare before she ignored me the entire morning. I even made my signature pancakes by waking up a little bit earlier than usual. I guess it was going to take awhile before she'll forgive me and support what I'm doing.

"Here wear this." Lily pulled out a red dress from her wardrobe and handed it to me.

It was ten in the morning and we were meeting the Luckwaldt at lunch time and I still needed to perfect my Lily impersonation. I took the red dress out of my sister's hand and stared at it. It was definitely something I'm not use to wearing with the amount of sick and cleavage showing. But I'm supposes to be Lily so I just had to suck it up and deal with it. I quickly changed in the bathroom and emerged a few minutes later. I didn't look terribly bad in the dress, I just didn't have the self confidence to show so much of my body to the public like Lily was.