Chapter 3

(Y/n)'s POV

*Yawn*, Man, what time is it? I looked at the clock to see it was 4:00 a.m. in the morning. Well time to start my workout, as I slowly walked to the exit, I saw a sword struck near the door frame, as I turn around slowly, I saw Ryuuko and Satsuki facing towards me, looking at me with a killing intent on their eyes, "So, where are you going this early in the morning (Y/n)?" Satsuki said, "Yeah, don't tell us that you will get yourself into trouble. Right?" Ryuuko asked, "I-I was g-going to do my workout." I said nervously, "Oh, that's good." Ryuuko said, while her killing intent going away, "Alright then, but do not over exert yourself." Satsuki said with her killing intent also fading, "Okay, I'm going. Bye sis." I said going out the door as quickly as I could.

Ryuuko's POV

*Yawn* "Hey Satsuki, wanna go back to sleep?" I asked Satsuki, "Yes, we need to rest for the initiation that is in morning." Satsuki said, then me and Satsuki went back to bed, I hope (Y/n) doesn't get hurt while doing his workout.

At Ozpin's Office

Hmmm... "What is it Ozpin?" Glynda asked me, "I was checking the cameras around the school and look whose up and doing his workout routine." I said to Glynda, "Let me guess, (Y/n) Kiryuin." Glynda said with a sarcastic tone, "You're correct, although..." "What is it?" "He just opened a portal." "What? The only people who are capable of doing that is Raven Brawen." Glynda said with a shocked tone, "Yes, but him... I think he is opening up a portal, not to get to places but to get to another dimension or universe." I said while sipping on my mug, "What?!" Glynda shouted with shock, "And that was one hour ago, this is from three minutes ago." I said to Glynda while showing her the video, "He has brought another person from another dimension to our school?!" Glynda asked with an angry tone, "Yes but, it seems they are not attacking the school, instead she is looking at the school." I said while sipping from my mug, "Okay. But we have to be careful with this." Glynda said to me with a concerned tone, "Okay, I will talk to (Y/n) about this." I said to Glynda to comfort her, then she smiled and left my office, I wonder who is this mysterious person that Mr. Kiryuin let in.

(A/n: Okay, tell me in the comments who will make an appearance in the story, here is the list:

My hero academia: Himiko, Toga

Jojo's Bizarre Adventures: Giornno Giovanna

Sword Art Online/GGO: Sinon or LLEENN

Attack on Titan: Mikasa Ackermeran

FullMetal Alchemist: Edward Elric

Assassination Classroom: Shota, Nagisa

Soul Eater: Death the Kid w/ Liz and Patty

Overwatch: Lena Oxton (Tracer)

Fairy Tail: Erza Scarlet

Bioshock Infinite: Booker and Elizabeth DeWitt

Now vote on who do you want to see in the story enter (y/n)'s life)

TIMESKIP to initiation

Ryuuko's POV

We are at the cliffs and Ozpin said about a landing strategy and yada yada yada, I don't care about that, "Hey Ozpin." (Y/n) said to Ozpin, "Yes? What is it (y/n)?" Ozpin asked my little brother, "Can my sisters and their friends change into their battle clothes to fight the grimm?" (Y/n) asked Ozpin, "Of course they could." Ozpin said to (y/n), "Ryuuko, Satsuki, Generals... time to activate your Junketsu, Senketsu, and Regalias." (y/n) said, I almost forgot about Senketsu, "Are you ready guys?!" I asked with a loud voice, "Yeah!" They shouted in return, "Okay, let's do this." I said while activating Senketsu.