Intro

In The Xiao Long/Rose house

(A/n: you are a year older than Ruby and 2 years younger than Yang)

(Y/N) Pov

"Hey (Y/N)! Wake up you piece of shit!" I heard from my da- I mean Tai Yang, I was still sleepy after yesterday's beating, but what's the point, I got up from my room which is the attic, and headed down to the kitchen to see mo- Summer, Ruby, Yang, and Tai Yang angry at me, "What did you do you bitch?!" Tai said to me as he grabbed my shirt, lifting me up, "I said what did you do?!" Tai said with an angry look, "I didn't do anything!" I said back to Tai, "Daddy he broke the vase!" Ruby said with a happy tone, "Oh is that so?" Tai said with an evil grin on his face, "I don't know what are you talking abou-" before I could finish my sentence, he threw me onto the front yard and proceeded to beat me up senseless, "Hey girls wanna join?!" Tai asked, "Yeah!" Yang shouted, "Me too!" Ruby shouted as well, after an hour long beating, my face was bloody, my bones broken, and heck I got multiple stab wounds. Well its time to crawl back to my room and hope this torment ends.

TIMESKIP

Its Ruby's and Yang's Birthday and mine's too, but I guess they forgot about it, "Hey (Y/N)!" Tai shouted, as I walked down to the living room I saw my uncle and aunt, "How is my little rose?" Asked Uncle Qrow to Ruby, "I am fine. Did you get me my present?" Ruby said with excitement in her eyes, "Yes kiddo, but first..." Uncle Qrow trailed off, oh no... not again, uncle Qrow pulled out his scythe and began to cut me, "Hey Ruby! Yang! Wanna join?!" Uncle Qrow asked, "Yeah!" both Ruby and Yang shouted, then what follows is my hour long torment, complete with cuts, stabs, and gun wounds to my body.

Timeskip to night

I've already had enough off this, time to leave this hell hole, as I was going down to the kitchen to get my bitch of a mother's money, I got noticed by my only friend zwei, "Woof!" "Easy boy, don't wake the others, and I am sorry." I said to zwei and he started to do the puppy eyes, I quickly hugged him and said goodbye to him, and I headed back to my room, complete with money, clothes, and snacks. Gosh I hope I don't run into grimm. I jumped out the window, then I noticed someone watched me escaped the house, then I quickly ran away from the person and proceeded to the forest. Good thing I left a note and a little present for them, heh, bastards.

Raven's POV

I saw someone jumped from (Y/N) bedroom, and I was shocked to see it was him, I quickly went inside and woke up everyone, "GUYS WAKE UP! (Y/N) RAN AWAY!" I said with a loud voice, then Tai, Summer, Ruby, and Yang walked downstairs to see me, but they weren't surprised, "What are you talking about Raven, (Y/N) is in his room." Tai said, "Yeah, there is no way he ran away." Summer said, "Come on guys let's go back to sleep." Tai said, everyone went back to their rooms and slept again, oh (Y/N) I am very sorry about what I did please forgive me, I left the house and slammed the door shut and I made a  portal to my tribe, and I will find (Y/N) if its the last thing I do, I cut ties with Tai and Sumner and searched for (Y/N), maybe he gone off Vale and off to another kingdom, I slumped down onto the floor and started to cry, what did I do to him?!

(Y/N)'s POV

I finally got out of that hell hole, after hours of running through the forest, a pack of beowolves jumped me and I was all alone, the beowolves started to maul me but two figure came out of nowhere and started to kill the beowolves, "Is he okay?" asked the ravenette hair girl, "I don't think so, he has plenty of slashes of his chest, face, legs, arms, and back, he needs medical attention fast, we need to head back to-" that was the last word of black hair girl before I passed out of blood loss.

???' POV

"Shit, Satsuki! He is going to die!" I shouted to Satsuki, "Go get the others and get him to Honnouji as quickly as possible!" Satsuki said, "Oh and Ryuuko..." "What?" "When he wakes up ask him about why is he in the forest all alone, okay?" Satsuki said, "On it, sis." I said getting the poor kid out off the forest.

TIMESKIP to day

Back with Xiao Long and Roses

Ruby's POV

I was sitting down on the table until I started to feel hungry, I went to (Y/N)'s room and said, "I am hungry make some food for me!" But no one answered, tried again but still no answer, I went to Yang and told her that (Y/N) isn't answering, she became mad, and started to knock on (Y/N)'s door until the door broke, and to our horror we saw a noose hanging from the ceiling, I cried that (Y/N) wasn't there, me and Yang ran to mommy and told her everything, she started to cry and went to (Y/N)'s room and she slowly slumped to the ground crying, "What's wrong? I came as fast as-" dad was cut mid sentence as he saw the noose, we looked at the piece of paper that he left behind.

Dear Assholes,

Thank you for forgetting my birthday and giving me the worst time if my life. Summer, fuck you and I am glad I am not you target anymore. Tai, fuck you too and I am glad I didn't kill myself otherwise you'll use my body as a punching bag for you, Ruby and Yang.
As for my two bitches who called themselves sisters, I am glad that you will never have another brother like me because I hate you guys.

Sincerely yours

(Y/N) your punching bag and target.

Summer's POV

What have we done? To our little Rose, we have to get him back, I talked to Tai about this and he said that Qrow and Raven will help.

TIMESKIP

Its been days since (Y/N) left, Tai and me were searching around the town, while Qrow was searching elsewhere, while Raven, I don't know where she is, after some time we decided to give up, Ruby was near the front door hoping for (Y/N) to come back, Yang was crying in her room and she was sleeping in (Y/N)'s old room, Qrow was drinking way past his normal self, Tai contacted Ozpin for some help, but to no avail, while I was going to comfort Ruby, "Mommy?" "Yes, Ruby?" "Will, big bwother come back?" "I don't know Ruby."

Elsewhere

(Y/N)'s POV

Where am I? The lasting I remembered was being carried by a girl with one red highlight, and- oh my god! There she is! "Hi, my name is Ryuuko Matoi, what's yours?" Ryuuko asked, "My name is (Y/N)." I said, "No last name?" She asked, "No, none, I ditched it years ago." I said "Oh, I see, so... I need to tell you something." She said, "What is it?" I asked, "Well it's kinda hard to say but, your my brother." Ryuuko said, I was in complete shock, "Huh?!" I said with a shocked and confused look, "Listen, after patching you up and removing the bullets inside of you, we've found out that you were my biological brother." Ryuuko said, "So that means, I was adopted by my old family." I said, "Who were your old family?" Ryuuko asked, "Well, they were a bunch of asshats, that beat me, cut me, stabbed me, use me for target, practice and they almost let me died on my birthday." I said while crying, "What?!" Ryuuko shouted, "I see you've woken up." I saw a lady with a white uniform and a sword walking in, "My name Satsuki Kiryuin, and I believed you've met my sister, Ryuuko." Satsuki said, "Satsuki, hear this, his old family almost killed him, by cutting, stabbing, shooting, and beating him up." Ryuuko said with anger in her tone, "What?! That is unacceptable! (Y/N) would you like us to be your family?" Satsuki asked, I nodded and so my new family has taken me and I started to train with them.

So that is it for the intro, so stay tuned for the next chapters, and JERKY77 OUT!