3. City of the Dead

After a week and a half later, successfully no encounters  with Any infected, the girl had reached a new city which meant there was a large possibility of infected People in there, or there could still be survivors in a safe zone somewhere in the city.

The girl slowly walks in the city, her Bat in hand in case there were any infected around, she looked around seeing buildings Semi-destroyed, and glass covering the streets and cars in a blaze lamp post lights flickering on and off.

The streets were quiet as she walked further and further inside the city, seeing more and more of the destruction the plague caused.

.
..
..
.

KABOOM!!

A loud explosion from  a near by building caught her off guard, her eyes widen as the building caught on fire and started to collapse. She quickly ran to avoid the flying derbis from the building. Once the rain of Derbis had cleared she looked up at the buildings seing sillouettes of People on top of a rooftop.

"Survivours!" She thought and ran to the direction of the building that the silhouettes were on. Avoiding the rubble and Derbis that scattered around. That's when she stopped in her tracks, seeing a large hoard in front of her.

One of the infected looked at her and Started walking towards her, it groaned and Hissed. "Fuckfuckfuck..." she whispered and walked backwards as more and more looked at her hungrily. She made a quick dash away from the hoard as the hoard began chasing after her. "HELP PLEASE SOME ONE!!" she yelled as the infected chased her through the rubble and Derbis. She needed to get the attention of the people who were at the roof top.

"Flare!" She thought and Slinger her bag forward and panicly began feeling for the flare gun, she felt the three flares and the gun. She pulls them out one of the flares Fell. She looked back and saw that they were getting closer " Shit!" She made a dash to a corner helping it Circled around.

She was now back at where she saw the sillouettes with the hoard still behind her she loads one of the flare into the gun and fired it into the sky hopeing it would attract the help she needed. "HELP PLEASE!!"  She screamed. The sillouettes  we're gone "Shit!"  Her tears ran down her face as she loaded the other flare "No not like this" she Muttered as she ran fireing  the last flare.

She was growing tierd of running,  but the hoard never stopped for a second, they wanted her to fill their hunger, "Not like this!" She cried out and Saw a tank in the middle of the road.

Without thinking she ran to it and began climbing the tank, but to her dismay, just behind the Tank was a larger hoard of infected Citizens of the city. More tears ran down her face as she looked at both sides.

There was no where she could go, the thought of death began to fill her thoughts as fear and paranoia ate her whole courage, "This is it...this is where It ends" she cries out and sat down seeing  the infected, fight and climb up the tank.