2. Station

The sun burned through the wastelands, it's hot glare almost burning through  everything it touched, the girl dragged herself under the hot weather, after what seemed like eternity in the middle of no where, she could see from a far a small abandoned gas station. She panted as her whole body was coursing with sweat, she proceeds to drag herself to the gas station feeling her Feet burning though her sneakers.

.

..

..

.

She got under the roof of the station the coolness of the shade sent relife though out her body as she pulls the gasmask off her face, as a small gust of wind hits her. She sat down tired with her Feet acheing, "Water" she dryly coughed out looking around  she finds that there was a small store just at the side,

Quickly getting up she jogged to the Store and peered against a window, she looked at the entrance seeing it had chains wrapped around the handles making it impossible for entrance.

"Well if I can't go through there then..." she stepped back a few steps away from the glass window, her Bat in hand, she grips it and swing at the window breaking the glass sending shards flying inside the small Shop. She peaked in and saw Nothing but a messy and bloody with Bloody finger prints engraved onto the walls, the smell of decaying corpses filled the air "What happened" she Said to herself climbing inside, the shop was semi-lit and half of the room was dark.

She slowly walked careful not to make a noise. A sound of a cam falling from a distance caught her attention. And of course, her flashlight was left in her bag just outside. There was groaning from the distance "shit" she whispered, going back to where she entered. Stepping on a weary chair she pushed herself up to the window climbing up carefully so she wouldn't get any glass stuck in her hands. She climbed back out safely. Her feet meeting the cemented ground making a thud.

She ran to her bag and Swiped it up along with her gas mask, putting it on and making a dash away the station.