The harem begins part 1

Izuku POV.

Finally. I made it home. I quickly go inside, set my stuff aside, and go into the kitchen.
"It's been a while since I used my quirk so I might need mom to kiss me again." I say to myself as I continue making my sandwich.
Finally finished making my sandwich. Now time to eat.
I take a nice bite of my sandwich.
"SOOOOO GUUUDDEEE!" I yell while taking another bite.
Then I take another. Then another one. Then another one. I kept eating until there was no more sandwich.
"Sad life. There's no more sandvich for me.

(Author CHAN)- (hey guys author chan here. Just a heads up that there is a lemon and I forgot to say In the description that there is incest in this story. Back to the story.)

I guess I should do some training. I still can't believe I have a secret quirk that I can tell nobody about or else I die. I still imagine my reaction when the doctor told me that when I was ten. Heheh it's funny.
-flashback-

SMALL IZUKU POV.
"Mommy, why are we going to the doctors again?" I ask mommy.
"Because sweety, the doctor said something awesome has happened and he wants to tell you." mommy says to me.
"Oh ok, COOL." I tell mommy.
-A few minutes later-
"Miss midoriya. I have some excellent news to tell you." the doctor says to mommy.
"What is it doctor?" mommy asks.
"YOUR SON HAS TWO QUIRKS!" the doctor yelled.
"What I...i have two quirks." I said to the doctor.
"Yeah kid you got two Fu-freakin quirks." the doctor says to me.
I start getting excited and my face turns Into a smiley face.
"YAY!" I yell. "THIS IS SOOO AWESOME."
"Doctor what's it called?" mommy asks the doctor.
"Well he's the first one too have it and it's called "loverboy"." the doctor says to mommy
(Go follow Kokichi_os for the name and the idea, and some of the quirks. All credit goes to him/her.)
"Loverboy?" My mommy questionably says.
"Yes I know it sounds weird but it's a good one." The Doctor says to mommy. "He is able to turn into a demon and do *cough*lustful things but he also has hidden quirks that we need to figure out."
"Hmm, ok that seems reasonable." mommy says to the doctor.

*Flashback ended*
Yep, I was so surprised to have two quirks. And now I have three. I couldn't wish for anything better. Oh, Mom's gonna be home in a couple minutes. I should probably do my homework.

-A few minutes later-

Finally. Done with this shit. I hear the door open.
"IZUKU, I'M HOME." Mom yells out to me.
I see her walking in living room.
"Hey mom." I say to Mom.
"Hi honey, how was the entrance exams?" Mom asks me.
"They were good, the judges told me to stop because I had a lot of points and I was killing to many robots." I tell Mom.
"Oh, well that seems nice." Mom says to me.
"Yeah, it was fun though." I tell mom. "Oh and I also met a bunch of girls, I accidently bumped into one so my first quirk copied her abilities."
"So now I need to kiss you again so you don't die." Mom tells me. "You need a girlfriend, I can't keep doing this."
"Ok, yes I kinda need you to kiss me and I will get a girlfriend this year mom, I promise." I say to mom.
"Alright then, make sure your other quirk doesn't accidentally activate." Mom tells me while getting closer.
We both lean in at the same time to give each other a nice Embracful kiss. Oops, I accidently activated my quirk. I break the kiss.
"Mom." I tell mom.
"Izu-kun, I thought I said not to activate your other quirk." Mom says to me with a Lustful look. "Luckily I've been stressed and I think you'll help me out."
"Uh maybe n-" I tried to tell mom but she cut me off by kissing me more.
Oh I'm in for it now.

THE END FOR THIS CHAPTER. WHAT WILL HAPPEN. NEXT. FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON.
A HERO'S HAREM.
ANYWAYS GOODBYE.
GO BEYOND.
PPPLLLUUUSSS UUUULLLTTTRRRAAA