chapter five

'where the hell have you been?' my drunken mother had entered the room. 'I was with matt' I said scared. 'past dark?' she snapped. 'mom we were okay' I said. I saw Matt in the doorway. she gave me the dirtiest look she could. she chuckled. ' I think I would know if ,y child was okay' she laughed. 'okay' I said quietly. I looked at her. 'don't look at me' she whispered. I looked down. 'mom go to bed' I said. then I felt a pounding ache I'm my head. 'MOM WHAT THE HELL' matt yelled. then it got quiet. I saw black.

-Matt's pov-

'madi say something' I yelled pushing her hair out of her face. I called 911. '911 what's your emergency ?' the operator asked. 'hi my mom is under the influence and just punched my sister.' I gave her the address. 'I need help' I could speak. I didn't know what to say. my mom left the house. 'okay is your mom with you' the operator asked. 'no she left. my sister needs help' I yelled. 'is she conscious?' I heard through the phone. 'no!' I was crying now I could loose my best friend. 'we are sending an ambulance is she breathing ?'. 'yes she is' I cried. 'okay calm down sweetie. I'll stay on the lime until the ambulance gets there.'. 'okay thank you'. I heard sirens. I opened the door. 'they are here. thank you' I hung up. I carried madi out the front door. we were rushed to the hospital.

-----------------------------------

sorry about the really short chapter!! & sorry about not writing in forever but i will write more frequently now!