chapter four

"hey" matt , my brother said as i walked through the door.

"hey" i sat down next to him and buried my head into my knees.

"whats wrong?" matt asked turning his body towards me taking his feet off the table.

"is anyone home ?" i asked quietly.

"yeah mom" he rolled his eyes.

"okay so lets go to the bridge." i grabbed his hand and walked to the door. the bridge is where me and matt used to go and still go to get away from everything and just talk.

"so whats up?" matt said sitting on the wooden railing.

"well its taylor" i said looking at the different shades of wood forming the base of the small bridge covering a stream.

"what happened"

"well he likes casey and me but he doesnt know if he likes me and we kissed and the principal found out and he doesnt want me to tell casey but he likes me more and he wont break up with her and we are 'just friends' and we kissed again today". i was out of breath.

"woah"

"sorry was that too fast ?" i blushed.

"no but , woah"

"yeah" i said "i dont know what to do"

"ill think of something" he said placing his hand on my shoulder. "lets go home to sleep.

when i walked in the door matt went upstairs. i sat on the couch and went on my phone for a little bit. i heard heavy footsteps coming up the stairs. before i saw what happened i was hit upside the head. those footsteps were drunk footsteps.