Nobody likes Mila, but they dealt with her for your sake. Not even Soos like Mila! And, he likes everyone!

Today, it was Mabel's turn to pick a movie. Everybody dreaded when it was her turn; she always chooses these cheesy tween romances and they were never good. She chooses "Dream Boy High," making all of you groan. Her taste in movies suck, but nobody was going to tell her that to her face.

You sit on the couch next to Dipper who's paying no mind to the movie. He's looking through the journal, planning out his day for tomorrow. Wendy goes to sit next to you, but Mila pushes her to get ahead. She sits half on the couch and half on your lap. Mila smirks at Wendy and makes sure only she notices.

You give Wendy an apologetic smile, but it falters when Mila puts her hand on your arm. Wendy just rolls her eyes and sits next to Mila, making sure to put at least five inches of distance between her.

Nobody except Mabel is actually paying attention to the movie. It's so boring that any distraction would be good which is why when you see Mila on her phone, you sneak a peek at it.

You see that her dad's messaged her, but the thing that catches your eye is the text he's sent her. The text says "Great job, sweetie. Your plan worked. Charles survived and is in recovery. By the way, did you tell (Y/N)?"

First of all, who is Charles, and how did Mila even help him? They must've been desperate if they went along with her plan. Secondly, what did she need to tell you? It must be important if her father knows about it.

"Who is this Charles guy? Did you bribe him to play along with your little act? And, what is so important that you came all this way to tell me?" You ask.

Mila immediately turns off her phone, putting it into her pocket. By this, you know that she's hiding something. "You really need to stop doing things without people's consent. This could've been a private conversation, y'know? You're just lucky it wasn't." She teases.

"I could say the same about you, regarding consent."

Wendy and Dipper are no longer paying mind to the tv. Their attention is on you and Mila. Mabel, however, is glued to the show. It's "Dream Boy High," so it's not likely she's going to be distracted by anything.

For the first time since she's got here, Mila shows a glimmer of frustration, but she quickly covers it up with a soft smile. "You know it was an accident; I've told you this about a thousand times. I thought we were over this."

You decide it would be best to say nothing for now.

"Okay, I'm sorry for the thousandth time." Mila rubs your shoulder. "You know it was a mistake, a very bad one." She continues, not wanting you to give her the silent treatment. "(Y/N), don't let this one thing in the past ruin our relationship," she pleads.

You leave the room, flipping her the bird. She was always annoying, but never this annoying.

Mila rolls her eyes and goes to follow you until she's pulled back by Wendy - Wendy's tugging the back of her blue dress. Wendy stops tugging before Mila is able to grab her hand and push her away.

"I think you have to understand you're not dating (Y/N) anymore. He doesn't want you. How much more clear can he be?" Wendy harshly asks Mila. She just wants Mila to leave and everything to go back to normal. She can't even talk or go near you without Mila on your hip. And, it's not like you want Mila there. Wendy knows how one-sided this relationship really is, or maybe ex-relationship since you're not even dating Mila. Mila either believes she's still dating you or actually thinks she has a chance of getting you back. Wendy's not going to stand by and watch this happen.