Chapter 1

Narrator's POV

Listening to your sister talk about her past and failed romances wasn't new. You were the victim, always being forced to listen about them along with Dipper.

You were slouched at the table, mixing your cereal around with a spoon being beyond bored.

"Anyway, how's your girlfriend doing, (Y/N)?" Dipper asks, breaking you out of your thoughts. He was curious to how his brother's relationship was doing, especially with the long distance now.

"Mila's fine," (Y/N) briefly stated, looking away and avoiding any eye contact. He knew of how disliked his girlfriend was by the family, but he couldn't bring himself to end it. He didn't like her and felt nothing when with her. He just wanted to feel like a normal teenager, to fit in with the crowd. This was the only way to do this...well, the only way he knew of...

Dipper and Mabel glanced at each other, then back to you. Their facial expressions softened, turning sympathetic. They both seemed to know part of the issue. "(Y/N)--" Dipper was interrupted by Stan's arrival and announcement.

"Ok, I need someone to go hammer up these signs in the spooky part of the forest," Stan announced.

"Not it!"

"Not it!" Both Dipper and Mabel yelled at the same time.

"Uh, also not it," Soos, the baby-man worker, stated.

"No one asked you, Soos," Stan replied back, turning in Wendy's direction. "Wendy, I need you to hang these up then."

"I would, but I can't reach it..." Wendy continues reading her magazine, no longer paying mind to her surroundings.

You had to give her some kind of credit. At least this girl was honest, but she was definitely lazy. She seemed chill though and was pretty attractive. However, you weren't interested in her and probably would never be, especially since Dipper was already infatuated. You could tell from a mile away; he wasn't very subtle about his crush on her even though he thought he was. Ogling from afar was definitely a giveaway.

"Okay, you," Stan pointed his finger towards Dipper, choosing him to hang up the signs.

"I don't mind going. Honestly, I don't care," you added, using this as an excuse to explore the place. Something around here wasn't right and you were determined to figure it out.

Stan ignored your reply and held the signs out to Dipper. You clench your fists and quickly unclench them after noticing the signs of anger. It's not a good idea to show any form of emotion. Dad always says that keeping calm and relaxed is key. Showing any other emotion is just a sign of inferiority, something the Pines family does not accept.

*****

~Your POV~

"Ah, finally some alone time. Just me and you," I smirked, biting my lip, and keeping eyes on the picture too good for the world. "Park Jimin--"

"(Y/N)!" Mabel barges in, not giving me enough time to hide the too-beautiful-for-the-world-picture. "Oooo, scrapbook opportunity!" She takes a picture for her scrapbook. It's of me, cheeks tinted pink, sitting on the bed holding a Park Jimin body pillow. "And I thought I was going through a boy phase."

"May the chocolate chips in your cookies always turn out to be raisins," I reply back, giving a triumphant smirk. This is my favorite insult.

"Well, it's a good thing I actually like raisins. Now, let's go scare Dipper! Maybe we can all take a walk around the town, go look for a summer romance..."

Mabel never stops talking; that's how she always is. Super optimistic too. Her personality is one of a kind and I hope it stays that way. Her and Dipper are the only ones who can cheer me up and I can never stay mad at them.

"Okay, time to shut up. Let's go," I hastily push her out the door ready for our adventure into the woods.

I definitely created a longer chapter for you readers and got it out as soon as possible. If I finish the next chapter quickly, then I'll definitely post it by Wednesday. It depends on my school workload, but I'll try my best. I also have to determine the days I will update so please be patient with me. I may be inconsistent. Also, just wanted to notify you guys that this story will be a slow-burn so the romance between the reader and Wendy won't be quick. It's going to take several chapters, especially since I'm expecting this story to be around or over forty chapters. Yep, that's a lot, but I'll do my best to keep it as interesting as possible. :) Please comment ( I love feedback) on mistakes, how the story is so far, etc.

Find me on:

Tumblr- www.tumblr.com/blog/heyitscris (anime blog)

DeviantArt- crisdiaz07.deviantart.com/

I love you if you read this far <3