*****

You have been working three days a week at the Mystery Shack. Stan had given you the job after seeing how much work has to be done. It's been busier than normal ever since Stan exposed Gideon of his lies.

The job was easy. You have to restock the shelves and help Wendy at the cashier, which was basically all the time since she was too lazy to move.

You walk into the gift shop, seeing Wendy working? This girl was actually working. She didn't look happy nor did she attempt to make conversation with the customers, but she was working.

"What's the occasion?" You ask her.

Wendy's mood immediately shifts. She straightens up and smiles, causing the customer to jump back in shock. Her smile falters as she observes the "art" on your neck. She scowls and takes the "welcome to Gravity Falls" mug the customer wanted to buy, placing it behind the register. "No," she dangles an inappropriate finger at the customer and points to the door. The customer leaves with his head bowed, not even understanding what he did to deserve this.

Wendy leans back in her seat, throwing her legs up on the register.

"Okay, now what was that whole scenario?" You ask.

"Okay, what is that?" Wendy mimics, crossing her arms and looking at you with a disappointing face.

You laugh, utterly confused. You hope she's joking; she's not even making sense right now. "It's a hickey. Well, actually, a few of them."

"Nice," she states sarcastically. "I cannot believe you're serious right now."

"Wendy, are you okay?" You sincerely ask her, touching her shoulder. "You're not really making sense."

"Oh my god," she sighs. "How do you not understand?!" Her face is red, but this time it's not out fo embarrassment - it's pure anger. "You are so clueless!" She stands up, about to walk out of the room, until you grab her hand.

She freezes at your action, waiting to hear what you have to say.

"Oh... this is a bad time, right?" Dipper interrupts your conflict.

"No, perfect timing," Wendy snatches her hand out of your grip. Your face falls at this, but you quickly cover it up with a straight face. She notices this and feels slightly guilty.

Wendy knows she shouldn't feel guilty. You know about her crush on you and still, decide to break her heart by making out with another girl. Wendy and you weren't together, but still. However, she did break up with Mila without your consent. You may still have feelings for her. She decides to ask Dipper about you and Mila's relationship later.

All Dipper came to do was deliver the news he got from Mila to (Y/N). Not about him being "one hell of a kisser" because that would be awkward. There was no way he was going to tell his brother that. Mila can tell him on her own. He had to deliver the news about her staying. This couldn't possibly be good.

"Mila's going to be staying for a couple of weeks because her dad's on a business trip here," Dipper states this very quickly, wanting to get out of this drama as soon as possible.

"What?!" You and Wendy shout simultaneously.

Dipper dashes out, not wanting to be involved in any of this.

"Dipper, wait! We have questions!" You and Wendy run after him, but he doesn't stop for any of you.

*****

It was surprising how there was no apology. A day was all everybody needed to calm down and relax. Everything went back to normal... almost back to normal. The only difference was Mila.